Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Newhalf

Re: Islam

Post by Newhalf » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:32 pm

How many soldiers does it take to defend Paris?

Unclear. Nobody has tried that yet.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:33 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:12 pm
Maybe the French are realizing that Islam is becoming a majority in many places and if they don't nip this in the bud they are doomed. I'm sure Merkel will have Macron assassinated if he continues to confront Islamic terrorism.
Or maybe he's realising that giving the whole 'Islam is a religion of peace' spiel is not appropriate when tensions are already at a high and three people have been murdered in cold blood.

The guy is less popular than they claim Trump is. He doesn't need more reasons for people to hate him

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:01 pm

A police officer was attacked peacefully with a knife today, this time surprisingly in France. The peaceful assailant didn't however manage to deliver his message of peace.

Also, some reactions from mudshits to yesterday's Notre Dame beheading:
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:43 pm

I don't speak coward
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:54 pm

I think it means: "(These mudslimes are) laughing at the murder and decapitation of Christians. Disgusting."

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:45 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:12 pm
Maybe the French are realizing that Islam is becoming a majority in many places and if they don't nip this in the bud they are doomed. I'm sure Merkel will have Macron assassinated if he continues to confront Islamic terrorism.
Could also be due to the lockdowns. People are already rioting over them, so he might have realized letting a bunch of refugees get away with literal murder while expecting white people to OBEY SCIENCE would be too much. He isn't going to do anything, though, and really there's not much they can do short of a new crusade, and the French are too soft to ever get to that point.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:32 pm

The words "stable door" and "bolted" come to mind. It's far too late to stop Islam.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:17 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:32 pm
It's far too late to stop Islam.
It's not too late but France would have to go full Nazi Germany and use military force to gather them up and literally throw them into a bordering nation or preferable the ocean. If you want to watch just that there is a scene in the documentary Africa Blood and Guts of niggers chasing Arabs into the ocean and killing them in Tanzania after the Brits left.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:34 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:32 pm
It's far too late to stop Islam.
Spain had like 800 years of Islamic infestation and Reconquista. It's not like the Muslims are integrated. You can get rid of them. They aren't like the Jews

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:37 am

Muslims do everything in their power not to integrate. But in saying that there is a HUGE Arab population in Brazil for a very long time and they really never cause any shit. I'm not sure why.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.