Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Islam

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:23 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:38 pm
I’m shocked we don’t have a Mexico/Cartel Country topic.
They already send us a warning.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:27 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:23 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:38 pm
I’m shocked we don’t have a Mexico/Cartel Country topic.
They already send us a warning.
They threatened to pay Spoony's foreclosure debts if a thead about them comes up.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:48 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:12 pm

The only thing new in this eternally-repeating cycle is that this time around Erdogan is extra pissed 'cause those French fucks made a caricature about him.

I certainly hope those Charlie Hebdo folks have hired more security for the next couple months. They'll probably need 'em.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:36 pm

Three dead as woman beheaded in France, gunman killed in second incident

Two peaceful terror attacks in the same day, this time surprisingly in la République française. One woman was beheaded peacefully, but unfortunately a fascist police shot another supporter of the religion of peace who just wanted to spread his peace. Putain de police! Black lives matter!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:04 pm

Damn the police?

French need to get their shit together. The same word for fuck and shit makes no sense and is why they're a joke to the world and nobody respects them.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:25 pm

French people hated in islamic countries.
Such as France?

If I was the boss of France, I would get Mme Guillotine out of retirement, give her some upgrades and then show her to the peaceful bearded towel head fucks, being like:
"Hey guise I heard you like beheadings? Boy, do I have good news for you!"
It's a trap!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:51 pm

I'm shocked Macron is doubling down. That faggot usually parts his ass for rapeugees.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:01 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:51 pm
I'm shocked Macron is doubling down. That faggot usually parts his ass for rapeugees.
Are the Yellow Jackets still a thing? A lot of people already hate him, I don't think he wants to stoke their anger.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:12 pm

Maybe the French are realizing that Islam is becoming a majority in many places and if they don't nip this in the bud they are doomed. I'm sure Merkel will have Macron assassinated if he continues to confront Islamic terrorism.
SpoilerShow