Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Islam

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:01 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:44 pm
Yup. Everything from CNN to ISIS themselves can use this as justification to take more for years to come. Everywhere I go I hear people mentioning the "FIFTY "people" dead in New Zealand!" and I just respond "9/11 cost 3000+ lives....just in case you forgot..." They either shut up real quick trying to mental gymnastics it, or REEEE outright.
Its safe to just assume nobody cares about 9/11 or everybody just forgot. 9/11 happened almost twenty fucking years ago and theyve learned nothing.
Try reminding them how a Muslim shot up a nightclub and killed 50 gays in Florida.
お前はもう死んでいる。

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:52 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:36 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:01 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:44 pm
Yup. Everything from CNN to ISIS themselves can use this as justification to take more for years to come. Everywhere I go I hear people mentioning the "FIFTY "people" dead in New Zealand!" and I just respond "9/11 cost 3000+ lives....just in case you forgot..." They either shut up real quick trying to mental gymnastics it, or REEEE outright.
Its safe to just assume nobody cares about 9/11 or everybody just forgot. 9/11 happened almost twenty fucking years ago and theyve learned nothing.
Try reminding them how a Muslim shot up a nightclub and killed 50 gays in Florida.
See now that one i forgot. Seemed like two problems trying to solve themselves at the time.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:31 pm
Some Foxdick tier posting in this thread. All you need is some faggot saying having borders is expensive and therefore retarded.
What do you want to hear? My initial reaction to somebody shooting 50 mudshits was: "Good".
But that's hardly what this is about. 50 mudhits getting shot is a quiet Thursday afternoon in the middle east. Fifty of them dying in fucking New Zealand doesn't matter either. If this was some start of a revolution things would be different but it's not. Instead it's just some guy validating the propaganda of all western nations that anything right from white genocide marxism is mega dangerous.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:36 pm

Yeah, all he's really done is provide an opportunity for parasitic propagandists to go 'See? SEE?'
In fact, if I didn't know better I'd say the whole thing was a massive false flag
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:04 am

Yeah, nothing'll happen. This has already blown over even on the reliably left news outlets over here in burgerland.

The lady governor of New Zealand admitted that the shooter deliberately targeted the area because it was a "safe space" and there wouldn't be any resistance.
The only reason he got stopped was because another passerby had their own firearm.

It doesn't matter if you ban semiautomatics. The shooter modified his, and the next one will also be modified. Yes, that's illegal, but so is killing 50 people, and both happened anyway.

Nobody is taking this seriously in burgerland because the rich left won't give up their right to armed private security, the rest just love to bitch on Twitter rather than see anything get done, and the other groups already have a gun and know it won't get taken away. None of the blacks or Hispanics will ever give up their firearms in this country.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:29 am

His plan to fuck the gun laws in the States won't come to fruition, but New Zealand is not the States. New Zealand is more like Britain. In Britain all it took for the government to ban handguns was one massacre and the politicians were sufficiently guilty enough to approve a ban on handguns. In New Zealand they have a similar system of government and, much like Britain, don't have pesky things like the constitution and guaranteed right to bear arms under the Second Amendment to hinder them. If they wanted guns gone, they could have them gone.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:40 pm

In an ironic twist the Kiwi government takes the guns from the law abiding citizens and gives em to the muzzies to "defend themselves". Hell might as well airdrop a bunch of weapons to the "refugees".

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:32 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:29 am
His plan to fuck the gun laws in the States won't come to fruition, but New Zealand is not the States. New Zealand is more like Britain. In Britain all it took for the government to ban handguns was one massacre and the politicians were sufficiently guilty enough to approve a ban on handguns. In New Zealand they have a similar system of government and, much like Britain, don't have pesky things like the constitution and guaranteed right to bear arms under the Second Amendment to hinder them. If they wanted guns gone, they could have them gone.
You are not wrong. Especially with the NZ police asking for IP addresses, email addresses, of any user who may be from NZ who viewed or possess the video and manifesto from internet sites. Even foxdickfarms got the request. I will Null credit in that he told them to fuck off.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:01 pm

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/03/19/16/ ... n-liveleak

They are blocking 4chan, 8chan and others after this attack in Australia. Just like in Rugby we are being cucked by Kiwis.

https://developers.cloudflare.com/1.1.1 ... R9XB3pYgZg

Just use this to get around it, didn't even need a VPN.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:33 am

Just like an Australian to shitpost the world
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]