Why are black people so fucking loud?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Why are black people so fucking loud?

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:40 pm

I think it partially also has to do with the fact that they travel in packs.

I used to work a movie theater and aside from the occasional huge family of surprisingly quiet white people we'd never see more than 5 people in a group unless they were a family of black people. They also would order about 200 bucks in food every single time (movie theater prices, keep in mind).

Teenagers, in general, get louder when they're in groups so it probably has a similar thing to do with why blacks seem louder. I never grew up around individuals being that loud so I've never seen it happen with just a few unless they were trying to bring attention to something dumb (scratch the tip of my nose and black lab partner starts shouting as loud as possible about me, "digging for gold," until the teacher removes him from class, for example).

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:53 am

Niggers are just low IQ. They have to be loud or people will know they are unintelligent monkeys.

-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:57 am

I'm so introverted that I usually feel like everyone around me is loud and obnoxious, even if they objectively aren't.

Spending a year in the Deep South surrounded by wannabe gangsters and the whitest of trash was, uh, inadvisable.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:14 am

A generous welfare state in the USA, Europe and elsewhere always produces vast surplus of useless, perpetually aggrieved defectives with low IQs, lower impulse control, and minimal exposure to moral values. Loudness is hardly restricted to just darkies, although they definitely are the most predominant.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:56 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:53 am
Niggers are just low IQ. They have to be loud or people will know they are unintelligent monkeys.
Relevant

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Seele

Post by Seele » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:06 pm

The majority of today's niggers are overwhelmingly idiotic. The sounds they make with their larynxes are just audible extensions of their stupidity.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:51 am

So I found this shit randomly, but I think it would do a lot of good to watch it, because it sounds like someone from DHI.

This also goes with the other thread a while ago about why black men hate black women. :mrgreen:
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:53 pm

He's right, but single motherhood is a social problem that effects every race and creed.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:15 pm

It's the cancer killing culture.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:59 pm

Single motherhood + government gibs.

But it's hard to know what to really blame for that shit. Every political group blames someone else. Shitlibs blame conservatards and conservatards blame shitlibs. Black women blame black men for not manning up. Black men blame black women for being toxic as fuck cunts who scream and have constant bitchmode active.

Government gibs encourage single motherhood, but the alternative is letting kids starve. Disregard the kids may starve anyway if mommy spends the gibsmedats on crack.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome