Why are black people so fucking loud?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Why are black people so fucking loud?

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:30 am

Seriously, just chill the fuck out, you obnoxious cunts. All times of day, any time one of my black neighbors has a party or relatives over, shit is loud as fuck for basically the next 24 hours. But even casual phone conversations and shit have to be fucking shouted so loud I can hear it from inside my fucking house.

Goddamn. I went online to look for other people talking and all I can find are dumbass shitlibs crying "don't tell them they're loud or you're racist." Fuck off. When white people are loud and obnoxious, they're rightly identified as rednecks and trailer trash and nobody defends them. Why can't these black cunts just shut the fuck up?

My cunt neighbor will run her fucking lawnmower at five or six in the morning. Just because. She'll water her lawn at 3 AM. She'll leave her dog out in her yard, alone, for 12 hours and let it bark the entire time. She'll invite her asshole relatives over to her house and they'll have loud dumbass shouting conversations into the night.

And I have black relatives. Guess what? They're fucking loud as shit. I have a voice that carries, so people often tell me to not talk so loud. But even so, I'm nothing compared to black relatives. They shout all over the place and shit carries through the entire fucking house. You can't escape the noise. If you didn't have a headache, you will.

Is this genetic? Why can't black people just calm the fuck down and stop screaming? inb4 bloghorseinterchange, but seriously shut the fuck up, black people. I don't care if it makes me racist, just stop giving me a headache and keeping me awake at night. You Cunts.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Why are black people so fucking loud?

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:46 am

Black people are also a nightmare if you work like retail or support because then you get blackitude because they know they can game the system for free shit. Not to mention they steal anything they can, even as going as far as stashing it in a baby carriage.

I used to live by black folks too, and it was an apartment so it was the same deal, loud music, weed smoke, I would approach them and it would stop for a little bit/the night and then start up again. If you have the power or if you're not already, get a house, it was the best decision I ever made for peace.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:01 am

One could assume there's a correlation between low IQ and loud speaking, but then again Chinese (and especially senior Chinese) are also fucking loud and shouldn't east asians be super smart or something? That's some heavy ass syntax error there.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:35 am

You'd think huge as nigger ears would require a whisper or they'd go deaf!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:24 pm

Those giant nostrils take in too much oxygen so they speak loudly.

I'm lucky, I still live far enough north where Niggers aren't a problem yet. And the few I've met are usually pretty decent because they're here because of employment.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:44 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:01 am
One could assume there's a correlation between low IQ and loud speaking, but then again Chinese (and especially senior Chinese) are also fucking loud and shouldn't east asians be super smart or something? That's some heavy ass syntax error there.
There is a correlation. Dumb people love being loud. But there are cultural reasons as well. Italians are also loud as fuck, especially on the phone. When my grandmother called I could put the phone down in the next room and still understand her perfectly fine.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:08 pm

I also know of at least one East German who is ridiculously loud on the phone.

But maybe *white* people are just too quiet MMMMMMMMHH?!?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:44 pm
There is a correlation. Dumb people love being loud. But there are cultural reasons as well. Italians are also loud as fuck, especially on the phone. When my grandmother called I could put the phone down in the next room and still understand her perfectly fine.
Lol Italians! I was once dining with a group of Italians here in Finland in local restaurant. Not only that I couldn't even hear my own thoughts over their conversation, but when the food didn't please one of them, the fury that he unleashed on a waitress with his not-that-good-English was quite something! :lol: It's a big fucking no no to pull off a scene like that here in a restaurant if the food doesn't please you, or for any reason whatsoever, the whole restaurant went quiet like WTF is going on in here? Cultural differences. 8-)
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:08 pm
I also know of at least one East German who is ridiculously loud on the phone.
Used to talk loud so his/her voice carries over a noisy Trabant exhaust system?
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:16 pm

I think he's just concerned that the telephone line couldn't keep his voice at full volume on its journey to the west.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:27 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:16 pm
I think he's just concerned that the telephone line couldn't keep his voice at full volume on its journey to the west.
Gotta talk loud enough to be heard over the full-auto AK shots while crossing over from the zone.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!