Why are black people so fucking loud?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Why are black people so fucking loud?

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:13 am

https://soundcloud.com/quinn-fossing/kk ... dy-moonman

And before you say it, yes I'll still fuck the hot black thots. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:38 pm

Fucking black people. Some guy came in Burger King bitching about something, screams "I don't want you touching my burger" and demands someone else do it. Then he wants bigger fries and the woman tries to explain he has to upgrade and he starts screaming "You don't argue with me, I'm the customer!" over and over.

A little while later another black guy comes in, wants his burger made a certain way, keeps screaming for them to make it right then demands to see it before it's wrapped up to make sure it's right, then bitches it isn't right and goes on a tangent.

Nastiest fucking people around, yet they are obsessed with their food being immaculate. Will never understand it, or why non-black women would want to be with the men. Must really hate daddy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:52 pm

Why are you eating at a fast food burger joint if you're gonna be so exacting about making a fucking burger? Make it yourself, lazy cunts.

But of course, I'm sure they're poorfags and lazy in addition to being bossy and demanding.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:08 am

I've never seen such rude people in any fast food joint.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:52 am

Poor guest is a wagecuck

there's better jobs out there.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:33 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:49 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:08 am
Send em all back to Africa, send em all back to Africa.
Liberia 2: Wakanda Boogaloo.
So how long until crazy black conspiracy theorists begin claiming that Wakanda would have been real if not for the intervention of the white devil? If they can believe a wizard created white people from germs, they can believe that.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:29 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:33 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:49 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:08 am
Send em all back to Africa, send em all back to Africa.
Liberia 2: Wakanda Boogaloo.
So how long until crazy black conspiracy theorists begin claiming that Wakanda would have been real if not for the intervention of the white devil? If they can believe a wizard created white people from germs, they can believe that.

Close enough.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:21 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:08 am
I've never seen such rude people in any fast food joint.
Me neither. Dunno about its roots in Murrica, but here in Krautland you just make your order and gobble down your junk food.

Now, someting like a café (a real one, not Starbucks) that's a bit more high class and more frequently visited by grumpy old people...
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:33 am
Who says it isn't real, hidden from the outside world like in the comic books?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:33 pm

Wow, did he really just say that Black Panther will PROVE that Africa would have totally prospered if not for whitey? Fuuuuuck.

To add to the black people freaking out at restaurants I once watched a man at a Krystal berate a woman for his entire stay because she asked her co worker if she needed a calculator for something. Apparently that angered him because he felt she was being talked down to and went on a tangent for a near 20 minutes. He even said it was her “white side” because she had sorta light skin...why must we suffer this shit?

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:26 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:33 pm
Wow, did he really just say that Black Panther will PROVE that Africa would have totally prospered if not for whitey? Fuuuuuck.
There are two countries in Africa whiteys never colonized, Liberia and Ethiopia, and look how cool those cuntries are, lol.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.