Why are black people so fucking loud?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Why are black people so fucking loud?

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:29 pm

I thought Italy has Ethiopia.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:32 pm

Can't has.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:03 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:33 pm
Wow, did he really just say that Black Panther will PROVE that Africa would have totally prospered if not for whitey? Fuuuuuck.
Did anyone tell him how many white people worked at the movie?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:38 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:26 pm
There are two countries in Africa whiteys never colonized, Liberia and Ethiopia, and look how cool those cuntries are, lol.
Liberia is a stretch since it was founded by whitey. Though, it was founded specifically to never have whitey's interference. Thanks to that, it's likely the biggest shithole in Africa. Let me hammer this home: The biggest shithole. In fucking Africa. Roll that around in your noggin one more time, really activating those almonds: The biggest Shithole. In Africa!
Talk about strong competition.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:42 am

There was one country in Africa - one - that ever had a chance of becoming an actual civilized, first-world power. And they fucked it up when We Wuz Kangz took over the government in the 90s and have just flushed themselves down the shithole since.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:52 am

I'm glad that one day the chinks will kill all the blacks in Africa (and probably eat them too) but that also means that the chinks have Africa, and unlike the bleks, they know how to fight.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:22 am

Do you mean dirt cookie ville?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:41 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:42 am
There was one country in Africa - one - that ever had a chance of becoming an actual civilized, first-world power. And they fucked it up when We Wuz Kangz took over the government in the 90s and have just flushed themselves down the shithole since.
You're likely talking about South Africa but the /k/ommando in me immediately thinks of Rhodesia.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:41 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:41 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:42 am
You're likely talking about South Africa but the /k/ommando in me immediately thinks of Rhodesia.
Rhodesia was cool if only for the fact that they used to hire mercenaries with ads in Fun magazines back in the 70s.
Is Spoony dead yet?

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:48 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:38 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:26 pm
There are two countries in Africa whiteys never colonized, Liberia and Ethiopia, and look how cool those cuntries are, lol.
Liberia is a stretch since it was founded by whitey. Though, it was founded specifically to never have whitey's interference. Thanks to that, it's likely the biggest shithole in Africa. Let me hammer this home: The biggest shithole. In fucking Africa. Roll that around in your noggin one more time, really activating those almonds: The biggest Shithole. In Africa!
Talk about strong competition.
That's exactly what I meant, Liberia is a perfect example of an African country free from any kind of colonialism. Liberia and Ethiopia are among the worst shitholes in Africa, nothing indicates otherwise that the whole continent of Africa would be on the same level of development if European colonialism hadn't happened. Colonialism and slavery were ultimately greatly beneficial for Africa and Africans, if Europeans never went to Africa, Africans would still live in clay huts not knowing what a wheel is.

The funny thing is that China is currently colonizing and exploiting the shit out of Africa and no one gives a fuck about that but it's the most important to keep self-flagellating over European colonialism. Chinese even openly despise blacks and consider them as sub-human (not that there's anything wrong with that), but huwhites are the Real Racists. :D

And speaking of China..

Serpentza is a South African living in China and here he talks about being huwhite in SA. I've heard these exactly same stories from white South African university exchange students over here and I have come to conclusion that darkies just can't coexist with a white man. If you let blacks run anything everything will go down the drain. Ending Apartheid was a mistake.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.