Hurricane Harvey or Frank or someting

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Hurricane Harvey or Frank or someting

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:21 am

Even that Gordon Ramsay guy had a restaurant or two fail.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:14 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:21 am
Even that Gordon Ramsay guy had a restaurant or two fail.
I love Ramsey lol. Based as fuck.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:20 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:47 pm
How does going into bankruptcy multiple times constitute being a good businessman?
A few times out of many successful companies. Is Alan Sugar a terrible businessman because Amstrad went under?
Declaring bankruptcy is a safety mechanism set in place by the government to prevent further financial damage. If you're a millionaire with a sense for business you'll likely be an entrepeneur that seeks to invest and fund business opportunities that seem promising. Nobody is ever going to go 100% right on everything. The concept may be good but the current market isn't. Location, production, potential customers in the area - many things can go wrong that wasn't or couldn't be considered beforehand.
He started with a small loan of 1 million Dollars. That may sound ridiculous, and it kind of is, but when you realize that even my, for American standards small, store holds wares for €350k at all times and that the construction costs of the raw building alone come down to 3 million €, that sum is relatively small.
He took that 1mil and turned it into several millions with the overwhelming majority of business ventures he tried being successful. I'd call that a good businessman. There's nothing easier than going broke, no matter how much money you start out with. Declaring bankruptcy in time before you drown in debt is part of the game.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:25 am

So Irma is fake news just like CNN, unless you were on some fuck all island like puerto rico it wasn't more than a typical tropical storm season.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:54 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:25 am
So Irma is fake news just like CNN, unless you were on some fuck all island like puerto rico it wasn't more than a typical tropical storm season.
And honestly who cares about a bunch of darkies running drugs anyway?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:57 am

I like how ppl are smashing Trump because he didn't open one of his hotels for being a safe-bunker place for the hurricanes.

Problem is... it's in THE FUCKING MIDDLE OF FUCKING EVERYTHING YOU RETARD! I'll see if I find it...

Edit:
Ofc it's Michael Moore... how many of these libtards have donated money for this? Trump has donated 1M$. Clinton and gang has done NOTHING.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.