Hurricane Harvey or Frank or someting

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Hurricane Harvey or Frank or someting

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:08 pm
Uh-oh. Somebody's winning the people
SpoilerShow
ImageImage
He's not a bad guy. He's just a dude who let's his shit hang out too much lol.

I fucking love the Donald.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:54 pm

That's pretty awesome- It's like the media has brainwashed the people to hate on the D or something.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:12 am

Literally Hitler, leader of the KKK and mass murderer of faggots, checks in on how the nignogs are doing. The media can try to fuck him as hard as they want, they can't take being a good businessman from him and they can't make most people believe him to be racist when he isn't.
Being an actual people's man is what got him elected in the first place. Hilldawg lost because the cunt couldn't make anyone believe that she actually gave a shit about people. We've all seen decades of her not giving a shit and decades of Trump giving a shit when he didn't have to. Four more years!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:33 pm

Frank or something is reaching Florida.

Chat is full of Arabs praising their god. That Tampa university looks like some minaret.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:32 pm

Alllah sure must love the place that doesn't have any rain and will get fucked with a lack of drinking water more and more in the coming decades.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:53 pm

Allah loves his dustbin mudslimes so much that he gave them some of the shittiest living conditions in the entire world. Just to show them they're totally blessed and awesome.

Meanwhile, atheist first world shitlibs born in first-world countries with moderate climates. 8^)
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:47 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:12 am
Literally Hitler, leader of the KKK and mass murderer of faggots, checks in on how the nignogs are doing. The media can try to fuck him as hard as they want, they can't take being a good businessman from him and they can't make most people believe him to be racist when he isn't.
While this is your typical shitlib response, it's also one I haven't heard a reasonable response to: How does going into bankruptcy multiple times constitute being a good businessman?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:06 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:47 pm
While this is your typical shitlib response, it's also one I haven't heard a reasonable response to: How does going into bankruptcy multiple times constitute being a good businessman?
The first problem is how they construct the phrase. Trump has declared bankruptcy on four companies, but shitlibs will say it in a way that makes look like he himself has declared bankruptcy. There's also the fact that he has had hundreds of business ventures over the years, so him declaring bankruptcy is as inevitable as a quarterback throwing an interception. He may not be a good businessman, but he's not a terrible as shitlibs try to make him out as. Even politifact had to admit that.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:32 pm

Doesn't like, 80% of new business fail? So ofc he'll fail fucktons if he has multifucktons of stuff he's started.

I mean... isn't he still a millionaire? Must have done something right.... right?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Seele

Post by Seele » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:39 pm

Auli wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Doesn't like, 80% of new business fail? So ofc he'll fail fucktons if he has multifucktons of stuff he's started.

I mean... isn't he still a millionaire? Must have done something right.... right?
*Billionaire.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world