Hurricane Harvey or Frank or someting

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Throne of Dysentery

Re: Hurricane Harvey or Frank or someting

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:31 pm

I'm not miserly or neurotic enough to be a Jew.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:56 pm

Well good luck there. It's your funeral.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:12 pm
Rant all you want. I get the feeling.

Personally, the way I see it, is that God exists but He doesn't do everything for people. If you're sick go to the doctor. If it isn't working, keep trying. I've been around enough idiots who do nothing for themselves and then complain that God is a dick while they're dying that I'm a little jaded to that perspective. Then again, I've also seen dudes with throat issues that made it hard to speak suddenly clear up after years of medical visits while they were giving their testimony.

Stuff happens. Believe what you want. I just get tired of everyone attributing everything to God or lack-of-God.

Hope you get better, though. I've only been sick for a little under 4 years. Can't imagine what 25 years of it would do to you.
I see it like this: People can believe whatever they want. Just don't shove it down other people's throat or hinder people in some way. If there is or isn't some kind of God, no one really knows. He(She lol) has to be passive af. Lots of shit in this world that needs fixing. I guess Eve ruined it for everyone?

I always say I was "lucky" enough to get sick very young. That way I just grew up with it and I could learn and handle it better. i can't imagine being healthy for 20-30 years and BAM, you suddenly went from 100% health to 1%. I'm sloooooowly getting better now. They say for every week you lay in bed, it takes four weeks to recuperate. I was literally laying still in a bed that weighed almost a ton (it had fibreglass particles flying around, so it was almost like laying in a cloud) for 2 months, then a month "break", got sick again and in bed for 12 months (started sitting in bed after after 5-6 months or something. Then I could walk 10 metres (with a walking table support thing).

Anyways, mostly in wheelchair now, can walk a bit, but my back hurts after a couple of steps. I can walk the stairs at home, but my stamina is non-existent,so every time I walk it (16 steps or something) it's like running a stadium lap (400metres?). Being hooked on Oxy isn't fun either :p

What sickness do you have?

Actually... maybe I'll create a thread where we can all whine about our misery and bad luck in life.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:45 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:56 pm
The lucrative job I'm taking will keep me busy enough.......and ease the pain of whatever bullshit I might encounter.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:35 pm

Believe what you want as long as you're not a cunt about it.

That last part is where almost everyone falls short.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:21 am

Throne of Dysentery wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:45 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
The lucrative job I'm taking will keep me busy enough.......and ease the pain of whatever bullshit I might encounter.
Are you going to arrive there with your cat to find out you'll not have a place to stay like Marzgurl? :lol:
I don't get you guys moving half a continent for a job in fuckboy central. You're living close to a large enough city. Don't tell me there are no jobs there.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:19 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:21 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Are you going to arrive there with your cat to find out you'll not have a place to stay like Marzgurl? :lol:
I don't get you guys moving half a continent for a job in fuckboy central. You're living close to a large enough city. Don't tell me there are no jobs there.
Ah, excuse me, I have a pet hamster, like any normal shut-in.

It's not that there isn't any jobs in my area, but there are better opportunities elsewhere. I got a better job offer in LA than I did in Chicago, so I'm going to take advantage of it. I get bored being in one place very long anyway, so I'm used to moving around. I'll find some decent-looking place online, fly there to check it out, and put my deposit down. Simple enough.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:48 am

Reminder that Houston is a center of the sex slave trade and in particular little boys. No i'm not joking and i would rather eat my arms and legs raw, still attached to me thab joke about it
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:06 am

Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:19 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:21 am

Ah, excuse me, I have a pet hamster, like any normal shut-in.

It's not that there isn't any jobs in my area, but there are better opportunities elsewhere. I got a better job offer in LA than I did in Chicago, so I'm going to take advantage of it. I get bored being in one place very long anyway, so I'm used to moving around. I'll find some decent-looking place online, fly there to check it out, and put my deposit down. Simple enough.
Just be aware that you trade a city with one of the best flags with one of the worst.

I seriously recommend watching that video. It's a lot more interesting than one would think.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:08 pm

Uh-oh. Somebody's winning the people
SpoilerShow
ImageImage
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.