Hurricane Harvey or Frank or someting

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Throne of Dysentery

Re: Hurricane Harvey or Frank or someting

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:44 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:50 am
TOBE FAIR, they have a point. Commiefornia is the source of all evil in burgerland.
There is much tree-fucking, virtue-signaling, and splooge-festing there, but the weather is nearly impeccable, so, hopefully I can put up with it?
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:39 pm

The weather is another thing I couldn't stand. I need rain and grey skies.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:56 pm

Throne of Dysentery wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:10 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:03 pm
There's a priest somewhere saying it's the wrath of god for allowing faggoty. :lol:
The same thing is said whenever San Francisco has an earthquake......"all those freaks in the Castro District deserve to get consumed by the Earth's core!"
I'd really like to see the look on these fuckers' faces if a hurricane/tornado/earthquake takes away someone they care about.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Seele

Post by Seele » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:00 pm

Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:44 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:50 am
TOBE FAIR, they have a point. Commiefornia is the source of all evil in burgerland.
There is much tree-fucking, virtue-signaling, and splooge-festing there, but the weather is nearly impeccable, so, hopefully I can put up with it?
Sure, if you like living under constant droughts with very little water available.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:12 pm

Auli wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:01 pm
I mean, I've seen some lots of shit during my sick-time. 25 years of hospitals makes you, if there is a loving God, think that he is just a dick.

When people say to a parent that just said "My 5 year old son took chemo and doesn't have cancer anymore" and some fuckers say "Oh thank God! Bless you! I will pray for you :D:D:D", i just feel.. wtf? 5 year old are supposed to run around doing stupid shit with other children, not being a thin, bold and tired kid in bed.

Sorry for going off topic xD I've just seen lots of this stuff on Twitter after Harvey the Hurricane,
Rant all you want. I get the feeling.

Personally, the way I see it, is that God exists but He doesn't do everything for people. If you're sick go to the doctor. If it isn't working, keep trying. I've been around enough idiots who do nothing for themselves and then complain that God is a dick while they're dying that I'm a little jaded to that perspective. Then again, I've also seen dudes with throat issues that made it hard to speak suddenly clear up after years of medical visits while they were giving their testimony.

Stuff happens. Believe what you want. I just get tired of everyone attributing everything to God or lack-of-God.

Hope you get better, though. I've only been sick for a little under 4 years. Can't imagine what 25 years of it would do to you.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:46 pm

お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:39 pm
The weather is another thing I couldn't stand. I need rain and grey skies.
Same. I love those days when it's completely overcast but it's still bright out and around 50-60 degrees burgerheit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:46 pm
hurr durr check mate xians
Truth of the matter is, giving someone free will gives them the choice to do anything they want. What's considered good and evil is a product of society-- many Christians will tell you that swearing/cursing/cussing is bad but fail to realize the biblical definition of a "curse" includes using innocuous words like, "stupid," when aiming them at another person. All of those people who give their family members a hard time? Cursing them! Society has deemed some words harmless and others not.

It's like the currently popular parallel where people are judging the past based on today's values-- slavery. Should we destroy all imagery of great men who happened to own slaves simply because they did something that we deem evil, today?

The same people who piss and moan about murder are some of the same people who wanted the USA to go to war after 9/11. There's a 100% chance that not everyone killed in that conflict was a willing participant and, yet, people justified that to themselves as, "retaliation for what they did to us." Context is everything. Anything can be justified if you look at it with the right mind set.

It's easy to think up a terrible situation and go, "see, God didn't do anything, what a DICK," when you're an internet intellectual, though. I'll give them that. Reminds me of the old youtube days where everyone dogpiled creationists before they became money hungry, "anti-SJWs," and whatnot.

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:09 pm

Eh, I function the best in dry heat. I guess I'm part-lizard or something.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:21 pm

Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:09 pm
Eh, I function the best in dry heat. I guess I'm part-lizard or something.
Get out of here, Jew
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.