It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: It's the Current Year, Irish Slaves are a Myth

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:56 am

And next they'll say Spain was never invaded and occupied for seven hundred years.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:30 am

Progressive social engineers will do whatever it takes to ensure we continue to live in Clown World. Of course, the likes of Wikipedia will continue to "progress" with the help of gibs, but modern shitlibs are nothing if not perpetual moochers. :lol:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:35 am

2017 will be the year of the rope.

History is over now. It's current year and only trufact rightthink will be allowed. Potatoniggers never existed and certainly never died in droves in the civil war. Naw, the civil war was only about muh slavery, remember, and only black people suffered until they were freed.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:35 am

Good. The Irish know how to fight and drink. They will make fantastic battle brothers in the war. Except for chillock, who will be too busy translating shitty doujins all day for one dollar a month and miss the war in his basement.
Put more jet fuel (wtf 'murica? that's your word for Kerosin?) on the rising fire, please.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:44 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:56 am
And next they'll say Spain was never invaded and occupied for seven hundred years.
I mean, they already deny the Holocaust even with the mountains of evidence that point toward that being real. Would it really surprise you at this point?

It amazes me how much these people want to keep racializing slavery instead of arguing for what everyone already agrees with, anyway: slavery is dehumanizing and bad.
They have no concept of the greater idea. They see an easy bargaining chip and then they take it and they never stop to think about the irony of their actions when they deny Irish slaves being a thing.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:50 am

As someone who cares deeply about history this piss me off immensely, i hate these people and come the war i will be sure to help get rid of any assholes that try to destroy everything good
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:03 am

Charlar wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:50 am
As someone who cares deeply about history this piss me off immensely, i hate these people and come the war i will be sure to help get rid of any assholes that try to destroy everything good.
I'm glad to hear that. Canada doesn't have the worst gun laws. Good that you're ready because you'll have to do a lot of cleaning up to do eventually.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:06 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:44 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:56 am
I mean, they already deny the Holocaust even with the mountains of evidence that point toward that being real. Would it really surprise you at this point?

It amazes me how much these people want to keep racializing slavery instead of arguing for what everyone already agrees with, anyway: slavery is dehumanizing and bad.
They have no concept of the greater idea. They see an easy bargaining chip and then they take it and they never stop to think about the irony of their actions when they deny Irish slaves being a thing.
Know who else owned slaves?
Communism did. Hundreds of Millions of slaves.
Lets eradicate Marxism from public life and culture for once and for all.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:09 am

It would be ironic to see an American East Indian bring up slavery considering they invented an entire religion around making dark colored people work deplorable jobs.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.