The American Maoist Revolution.

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 1222
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:36 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:32 pm
There are Lenin statues in the USA? How did those survive the "kill all commies" days?
Most were saved from destruction by American citizens when the Balkans were tearing them all down. They were often donated to public places in the nineties. I don't like communism but I don't see a reason to tear them down.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 2646
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: King Kong ain't got shit on me

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:42 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:36 pm
I don't like communism but I don't see a reason to tear them down.
Agreed. You can acknowledge a person's accomplishments and place in history without agreeing with every single thing they did or said.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7742
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:42 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:36 pm
I don't like communism but I don't see a reason to tear them down.
Agreed. You can acknowledge a person's accomplishments and place in history without agreeing with every single thing they did or said.
So we should put Hitler statues back up is what you're saying?
Start the war, 'cause we are on the floor.
It's never seen before, Army of Hardcore.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 2646
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: King Kong ain't got shit on me

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:57 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:55 pm
So we should put Hitler statues back up is what you're saying?
Why not? Would you really want to forget men like Hitler or Stalin? What they did?
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7742
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:01 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:57 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:55 pm
So we should put Hitler statues back up is what you're saying?
Why not? Would you really want to forget men like Hitler or Stalin? What they did?
That's what our state propaganda radio, television and newspapers are for. Also school. Gotta make sure to remind us about the six bazillion every day.
Start the war, 'cause we are on the floor.
It's never seen before, Army of Hardcore.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 2646
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: King Kong ain't got shit on me

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:08 pm

I've been to Red Square, actually. I can't remember, but I think there were busts of Stalin there, in spite of the de-Stalinisation.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 1222
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:33 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:08 pm
I've been to Red Square, actually. I can't remember, but I think there were busts of Stalin there, in spite of the de-Stalinisation.
Actually...

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7130
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:52 am

If you pick any settlement from pretty much any former Soviet state, you can probably find some folks with a nostalgia boner for Stalin.

This is not like China where the state controls all and has actually long stopped teaching its kids the Mao bible.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 1893
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: USA

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:01 pm
That's what our state propaganda radio, television and newspapers are for. Also school. Gotta make sure to remind us about the six bazillion every day.
So for how many more decades is your government going to rub your faces in your grandparents' shit?
復活!ジュウワリオ大強姦冒険

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Posts: 1726
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: The American Maoist Revolution.

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:04 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:56 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:01 pm
That's what our state propaganda radio, television and newspapers are for. Also school. Gotta make sure to remind us about the six bazillion every day.
So for how many more decades is your government going to rub your faces in your grandparents' shit?
Until they get fed up with it and make their grandparents' shit look like little league.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests