Factory Farming

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Factory Farming

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:06 pm

Our politicians we're initially hyping the shit out of the refugees because there are oh so many skilled personell under them.

Now try to get our "We won't hire you if you don't have at least 2-5 years of experience" corporations to be interested in adults with no useful education to speak of.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:01 pm
Wheat, soy, veggies etc don't, incidentally, cause that much less animal death due to the way they're harvested.
Aren't some countries in South America and the Far East burning down the shit out of their rainforest to plant more soy, not only damaging the environment in the process but also murdering a crapload of animals?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Factory Farming

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:53 pm

I keep getting calls if I don't want some sandnigger as a worker so he can learn the language. They get provisions for every fugee they get employed. Say "no" and they try and give you the old spiel about >muh racism, which doesn't work with me. The guy would cause more work than he'd do.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!