Antifa

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Antifa

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:48 pm

At least that isn't fucked in Germany. There is no defending oneself illegally. You're also allowed to kill in order so save others.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:22 pm

So apprently self-defense is not a basic human right?

And it's not like German authorities didn't try to troll people. They teached our women "Don't struggle when someone's trying to rape you; it only makes things worse" for ages, which is then always followed in court by "It's not rape if you didn't struggle".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:13 pm

Self-defense is, being allowed to carry the tools to do so effectively isn't. The argument is always that they could potentially be used to "lower the ability of somebody to defend himself". So like every weapon law ever it's in the clear favour of criminals and to the detriment to people who just want to be able to defend themselves.

I've never heard about that rape stuff you talk about. Not struggling isn't something legally viable but might be something an defense attourney would come up with. Can't imagine that would work out for the rapist.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:35 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:13 pm
I've never heard about that rape stuff you talk about. Not struggling isn't something legally viable but might be something an defense attourney would come up with. Can't imagine that would work out for the rapist.
Maybe it wasn't as drastic as I've put it, but it was basically better for the rapist if the victim was scared shitless instead of trying to claw his eyes out. At least that was one of the argument of this "No Means No" movement.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:36 pm

Seriously never heard about it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:18 am

Antifa may as well be called the Reddit army, because that's literally what they are to me and pretty much anyone who isn't an insufferable shitlib. It's not really much of a shock that Pizza Media are shilling super hard for them; all the columns of cultural marxism are falling apart so naturally they have to inflate the egos of the redditors, even if they're not self-sufficient in any way, shape, and form.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:55 pm

Only posting this so Tictac can be proud knowing that a youtuber with over 100k subs is spreading the word about Californians being cancer to neighbouring states at 3:35.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:24 pm

Razorfist finally does the world a service. The entire video should have been about this. It's a problem greater than illegal immigration and rapefugees combined, because it's a problem that effects me. :D

ME

REEEE

https://youtu.be/_SnCyD6D408?t=3
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:10 am

He continues to be the broken clock that's right twice a day and a sassy that takes it in the butt the rest of it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Auli

AntiFa - A terrorist group finally classified as a terrorist group

Post by Auli » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:26 pm

Well imagine my shock...

Bish: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/0 ... fbi-242235
Bash:https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... nization-0
Bosh:'http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rists.html

Fucking finally. What a bunch of retards. And they're mostly rich. white kids with they're retarded professors.

Hmmm--- rich kids who hate capitalism and to destroy the western civilisation? White guilt, much?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.