Antifa

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Antifa

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:26 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:02 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:03 am
The cops will check to see if you have a glove and ball back there as well. If not, good luck convincing them.
What if you were to go to the batting cages? Or softball practice? There's plenty of non-sinister reasons why you would have a baseball bat but no ball or glove.
Doesn't matter. The cops aren't stupid. They'll figure out after a few questions if you seem legit. No ball, no glove, no uniform, no equipment of any kind except a bat? They'll confiscate that shit and do who knows what else and make you prove you weren't going to do something illegal with it.

Same for pick handles or any other improvised weapon that's common enough for the cops to know about it.

Got a machete in your car and you don't work in lawncare? They won't be fooled.

I don't know why the cops/lawmakers have such a hateboner for asps and nunchucks. Nunchucks are just shitty clubs and asps are useful but function better in a defensive role.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:32 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:26 pm
Doesn't matter. The cops aren't stupid. They'll figure out after a few questions if you seem legit. No ball, no glove, no uniform, no equipment of any kind except a bat? They'll confiscate that shit and do who knows what else and make you prove you weren't going to do something illegal with it.
But what if you're a member of the Baseball Furies?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:50 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:32 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:26 pm
But what if you're a member of the Baseball Furies?
If you have bad luck the cop who checks you is Ajax (he became a cop later as seen in Drugstore Cowboy) and he'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:22 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:40 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:22 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:42 pm
For my understanding, OC and ASPs are allowed to own and carry in Germany.
A what and a what now? Those acronyms tell me nothing.
OC is pepper spray and ASP's are expandable batons, they are widely called OC and ASP here among security personnel, my bad, I should've been more specific. IIRC you can carry OC practically anywhere except in demonstrations, officially they are meant for protection against animals, but everyone knows for what purpose they really are carried. Can't remember how that German baton law went precisely, but they are at least legal to buy.
CS gas is completely legal to carry everywhere at all times by anyone above the age of 14. Pepper spray is a bit different. Since it came to the market after testing on animals was outlawed it's not registered as a weapon, as it couldn't be tested. But it is still legal to buy, carry and use it against animals. It's not legal to carry to public gatherings, just like any weapons aren't.
Telescope battons are legal to own but not to carry. Battons that are flexible to increase impact force are completely forbidden.

Here's the thing about self-defense in Germany though: You are allowed to use absolutely everything necessary that you have access to. So you're allowed to use pepper spray in a self-defense situation against human attackers as well if that just so happens to be what you carry, even though you totally only carry it because you're afraid of a dog attacking you. You will not be punished for it.
If you defend yourself with an illegal weapon you'll only be punished for possetion of it/carrying it. If it's just randomly laying around, you won't get punished at all. There is no excessive force kinda thing in place except if you go out of your way to seek the most harmful option or extend your defense after the original threat is stopped.

In conclusion:
Always legal to carry everywhere: CS gas
Legal outside of public events: Pepper spray, knifes
Legal to defend yourself with: Absolutely everything, including forbidden items
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:10 pm

That's a very throughout answer and that's about the insight I had about the German laws and practices of this matter, they are quite reasonable and practical indeed. CS is totally futile btw, maybe OK against dogs or something but I wouldn't rely my security on that. It relies on pain compliance not incapacitation and that's always very unreliable.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:19 pm

CS works with the element of surprise. Some people have a strong reaction to it, others are almost immune. If anything, it's the shock of being sprayed with something in the first place that would allow for an escape.
Real strong pepper spray works against everyone, including people on drugs. If I was a girl I'd just carry pepperspray everywhere. Since it's not labeled as a weapon you're not even breaking any kind of weapon law. Most that would happen is a small fine, if even that. Normally, a police man wouldn't enforce that at all because it's a purely defensive item.

I'll stick with my LED flashlight and knife, though. With the knife it's also due to the whole "a right not exercised is one soon lost" thing. Any thread outside of potentially lethal one I can handle with my fists. Especially against "refugees" since they are all 1,5m manlets.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:04 pm

I'll stick with my LED flashlight and knife, though. With the knife it's also due to the whole "a right not exercised is one soon lost" thing. Any thread outside of potentially lethal one I can handle with my fists. Especially against "refugees" since they are all 1,5m manlets.
Kugel I love you, but I seriously thought I was reading that Spoony/Cuckson convo :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:25 pm

Neither of them would ever talk bad about the noble refugee.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Mutti showed me that you engage kebab with a knife.
http://cdn4.spiegel.de/images/image-284 ... -28417.jpg
The cunt invited them so she ought to know.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:35 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:19 pm
CS works with the element of surprise. Some people have a strong reaction to it, others are almost immune. If anything, it's the shock of being sprayed with something in the first place that would allow for an escape.
Yeah it might work but that's not good enough. I got once some Russian CS sprayed at my face at work and it was somewhat painful and I got watery eyes but it didn't affect my ability to fight back much at all, whereas when I got OC'd I couldn't open my eyes for a good 10 minutes and that was one of the most painful experiences I have had. If there is not a good chili in the spray I won't trust it.

I agree that OC is a perfect self-defense tool for women but law doesn't always agree. There was about a year ago this scene in Denmark where 17 year old Denmark girl successfully inhibited a rapefugee's rape attempt with OC but got later charged for defending herself illegally. :roll: