Antifa

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
veris leta facies

Re: Antifa

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:40 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:22 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:42 pm
For my understanding, OC and ASPs are allowed to own and carry in Germany.
A what and a what now? Those acronyms tell me nothing.
OC is pepper spray and ASP's are expandable batons, they are widely called OC and ASP here among security personnel, my bad, I should've been more specific. IIRC you can carry OC practically anywhere except in demonstrations, officially they are meant for protection against animals, but everyone knows for what purpose they really are carried. Can't remember how that German baton law went precisely, but they are at least legal to buy.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:06 am

Asps are generally illegal as fucking shit here in the USA. I know because I inherited a dope one from my great-grandparents and had to research the legality of it. Illegal to carry, illegal to use to defend yourself and generally a bad idea to have within eyeshot of a cop.

I mean, I know guns > batons, but there are still advantages to items like batons. Batons allow for a degree of control in the application of force which a knife or gun will not give you.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:22 pm

These self-defense laws remind me of German censorship laws: Irrational, nonsensical and highly arbitrary.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:02 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:06 am
Asps are generally illegal as fucking shit here in the USA. I know because I inherited a dope one from my great-grandparents and had to research the legality of it. Illegal to carry, illegal to use to defend yourself and generally a bad idea to have within eyeshot of a cop.
Isn't that stuff dependent on the state you live in?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:42 am

... And they're illegal in most states.

In most states, if it's not a gun and the cop sees you traveling with it, you can get in a lot of trouble. You can keep what you wish within your home, but a bat in the back of your car could get you fucked by lady law.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:54 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:42 am
but a bat in the back of your car could get you fucked by lady law.
What if you were to, you know, play baseball with it?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:03 am

The cops will check to see if you have a glove and ball back there as well. If not, good luck convincing them.
RAPEMAN wrote:

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:01 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:06 am
Asps are generally illegal as fucking shit here in the USA.
They are quite demonized here too, you'll need a license to buy and carry one :roll: It's a steel pipe that you can abridge ffs, I don't understand why it's so feared. Tho it looks somewhat intimidating when you open it and it's black and all, maybe that's why policymakers and commoners think it's some evil weapon of mass destruction. It's a very useful tool for dangerous but not life-threatening situations, a valid self-defence tool for a civilian IMO.

You still need a certain level of strength and practice to use it efficiently, it won't always work as a magic wand even for professionals:

Here two Finnish cops with these demon's whips try to restrain a raging Estonian mushroom merchant with lousy success. Gotta give to that Estonian, he's one tough mutha.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:02 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:03 am
The cops will check to see if you have a glove and ball back there as well. If not, good luck convincing them.
What if you were to go to the batting cages? Or softball practice? There's plenty of non-sinister reasons why you would have a baseball bat but no ball or glove.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:35 pm

Since when are baseball bats called ASPS? That sounds like a rather ASPIE naming convention.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.