Alex "Broth of Bone" Jones Vs. Megyn "Machiavelli" Kelly

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Alex "Broth of Bone" Jones Vs. Megyn "Machiavelli" Kelly

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:48 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:11 pm
I live in the netherlands the #1 immigration country for decades but okay.

You should be angry with the corrupt politicians who are in the pockets of the banksters who use your tax dollars to bomb and drone strike innocent villages and them bring the victims over to destabilize the west. Those people are victims just as much as we are.

And 99% of so called terror attacks are faked psyops / false flags so no muslims are attacking us anyways. If there are any real ones it was al qaida or isis which are both CIA started, funded and still ran by them.

The world is nothing but a chessboard and you are letting yourselves be used as pawns. Turn off your tv for one its all bullshit and lies.

We did not start ISIS or Al Cucka.

Having useless shits like them on the pay roll would cut into my bonus
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:42 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:03 am
@veris Oh Im not the blind one, we see the same things happening. But instead of blaming the victim muslims or others I blame the corrupt world government who decided to do this. We dont want them and those people dont even wanna be here, our warmongering sickness spreading and economy destroying overlords are bringing them here in masses for the sole reason to make the west destablized and poor. And to play the divide and conquer card on you fools and you swallow it all up, wasting all your time thinking at being mad at the wrong people who are not responsible.
Ok, you are most probably just fucking with me here, but I'll bite. They don't want to be here? They don't want to assimilate our culture or values, but they most definitely want to be here. Would you rather live in the Netherlands or some third-world hellhole like Eritrea? They'll use every opportunity they have to get into Europe, I can't fathom how this is even debatable.

Can you give me some examples how warmongering Finland has destroyed African or middle eastern economies? Last time our country was involved in war was war against Germany in 1945. Did that cause African poverty?

Don't hate the player hate the game you say, and I most definitely do hate the game. EU needs some serious purging or it needs to collapse. It's quite hard to sympathize with the player either while he hates and despises us and still comes to suck our state's tit. And pretends to be a refugee, something he is not.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:16 pm

>victim muslims
http://i.imgur.com/VmVBcgq.jpg
Make that "all week", actually.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:08 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:48 am
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:11 pm
I live in the netherlands the #1 immigration country for decades but okay.

You should be angry with the corrupt politicians who are in the pockets of the banksters who use your tax dollars to bomb and drone strike innocent villages and them bring the victims over to destabilize the west. Those people are victims just as much as we are.

And 99% of so called terror attacks are faked psyops / false flags so no muslims are attacking us anyways. If there are any real ones it was al qaida or isis which are both CIA started, funded and still ran by them.

The world is nothing but a chessboard and you are letting yourselves be used as pawns. Turn off your tv for one its all bullshit and lies.

We did not start ISIS or Al Cucka.

Having useless shits like them on the pay roll would cut into my bonus
The proof is wel documented and there are several interviews of high level politicians admitting it but hey keep sticking your head in the sand like a true coward.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:10 pm

And this topic shows why god will soon destroy 99% of you heartless and soulless fucks, the hate you give will be returned 10fold. And our father in heaven hates you for being this dumb and shortminded and you are all COWARDS so afraid of reality they run with the easiest lies where you can point your retarded little fingers and say they are to blame and we are perfect. Fuck you all.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:26 pm

I can't decide if you're taking the piss or are an actual allahfag. Poe's law too stronk!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:56 pm

I just connected the dots. AngrySpoonySnob is harrythebarry from chillock's blogs.
Is Spoony dead yet?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:59 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:10 pm
And this topic shows why god will soon destroy 99% of you heartless and soulless fucks, the hate you give will be returned 10fold. And our father in heaven hates you for being this dumb and shortminded and you are all COWARDS so afraid of reality they run with the easiest lies where you can point your retarded little fingers and say they are to blame and we are perfect. Fuck you all.
Either really good b8 or full lolcow.

How awesome would it be if this poster was an actual rapefugee living in the Netherlands?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:50 am

Too awesome. He's been a faggot right from the start but so has the Pope. Unlike him thought, he's inconsistent. I'll take "Buttmad Kiwifags" for 500$, Bob.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:15 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:50 am
Too awesome. He's been a faggot right from the start but so has the Pope. Unlike him thought, he's inconsistent. I'll take "Buttmad Kiwifags" for 500$, Bob.
It's "though" you nazi childfucker.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.