Alex "Broth of Bone" Jones Vs. Megyn "Machiavelli" Kelly

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
veris leta facies

Re: Alex "Broth of Bone" Jones Vs. Megyn "Machiavelli" Kelly

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:09 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:01 pm
You see the cunts walking around with iPhones in Gucci clothes. Shit's ridiculous. Poor refugee my ass.
Yes. They are mainly young men from rich families from Iraq here. They're playing the victim and act like kings. Their arrogance is incredible and some shitstain liberals here really believe they are escaping some war. :evil:
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:22 pm

Paying the smugglers ain't cheap, man.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:01 pm
You see the cunts walking around with iPhones in Gucci clothes. Shit's ridiculous. Poor refugee my ass.
Real Gucci, or fakes?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:11 pm

I live in the netherlands the #1 immigration country for decades but okay.

You should be angry with the corrupt politicians who are in the pockets of the banksters who use your tax dollars to bomb and drone strike innocent villages and them bring the victims over to destabilize the west. Those people are victims just as much as we are.

And 99% of so called terror attacks are faked psyops / false flags so no muslims are attacking us anyways. If there are any real ones it was al qaida or isis which are both CIA started, funded and still ran by them.

The world is nothing but a chessboard and you are letting yourselves be used as pawns. Turn off your tv for one its all bullshit and lies.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:31 pm

Damn, you really are a moron, aren't you? The absolute fuckload of "refugees" are from northern Africa aka countries that no war even takes place in.
But yeah, sure, it's the CIA that's orchestrating all those snackbar attacks and not the poor, innocent, always level-headed muslims.

You're a fucking muzzie yourself, aren't ya?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:33 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:31 pm
Damn, you really are a moron, aren't you? The absolute fuckload of "refugees" are from northern Africa aka countries that no war even takes place in.
But yeah, sure, it's the CIA that's orchestrating all those snackbar attacks and not the poor, innocent, always level-headed muslims.

You're a fucking muzzie yourself, aren't ya?
That or a leftist
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:36 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:11 pm

And 99% of so called terror attacks are faked psyops / false flags so no muslims are attacking us anyways.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/mas ... 04/745.jpg
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:55 pm

>saving thumbnails
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:10 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:

You should be angry with the corrupt politicians who are in the pockets of the banksters who use your tax dollars to bomb and drone strike innocent villages and them bring the victims over to destabilize the west. Those people are victims just as much as we are.

And 99% of so called terror attacks are faked psyops / false flags so no muslims are attacking us anyways. If there are any real ones it was al qaida or isis which are both CIA started, funded and still ran by them.

The world is nothing but a chessboard and you are letting yourselves be used as pawns. Turn off your tv for one its all bullshit and lies.
I sensed your autism when you said the Star Wars prequels were just as good as the originals. Then you thought Looper was a bad movie solely because your tism about the Time Travel. Now it has come into full bloom with your "CIA DID EVERYTHING" conspiracy. You read too much Chomsky.

As Kugel said, most "refugees" are from North Africa (as are most of the rapists), only about 20% of the refugees are actually from Syria and most of the people coming are fit young men, the last people who should be refugees in a war since they are usually the ones fighting in it. It should be mostly women and children coming over, but they are almost no where to be seen. So your bitching about bombing the middle east doesn't apply here.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:41 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:

Oh FFS.. Image

So you live in the Netherlands yet you are so blind to see what's going on in Europe? No, majority of immigrants definitely aren't war refugees. Even the small percentage of them who originally were escaping some war turned to economic migrants when they walked from one safe country to another. Long story short: EU needs more people so it opened its borders and those welfare scroungers from Africa and middle east are eager to get in Europe, it's just a man's opportunistic nature.

Terrorism isn't my main concern here, it's what to do with these hordes of young men who are not only unemployed but unemployable. Automation is constantly taking over low-profile jobs, only jobs most of those people are capable to do. They are not capable to become productive parts of our society even if they wanted to. According to leftist narrative any job can be taught to anyone, that is just plain wrong. We have examples of that here: merely 15% of people from Africa and middle east who have lived here in Finland +10 years are employed (and majority of those jobs are in public sector, they don't bring any profit to the local economy).

So WTF we are going to do with these "victims"?
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:03 am

@poonoo Yeah because we havent raped africa right? And we didnt influence the arab spring which started in africa right?

@veris Oh Im not the blind one, we see the same things happening. But instead of blaming the victim muslims or others I blame the corrupt world government who decided to do this. We dont want them and those people dont even wanna be here, our warmongering sickness spreading and economy destroying overlords are bringing them here in masses for the sole reason to make the west destablized and poor. And to play the divide and conquer card on you fools and you swallow it all up, wasting all your time thinking at being mad at the wrong people who are not responsible.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine