UK General Election 2017

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

UK General Election 2017

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:41 pm

What a shitshow
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: UK General Election 2017

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:53 pm

Did you expect anything less? The UK may leave the EU but it's still in Europe (kinda) where elections are nothing but embarrassing shitshows for the next decade or two to come.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:59 pm

Somebody call John Cleese or Eric Idle. Their nation-wide Monty Python sketch is starting to get a bit too silly.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:38 pm

I hate the conservative party but you got the best of two evils, here. Also, you got a divided parliament which makes thing difficult to pass. Given your choices this was the best possible outcome for you countries.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:53 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:53 pm
Did you expect anything less? The UK may leave the EU but it's still in Europe (kinda) where elections are nothing but embarrassing shitshows for the next decade or two to come.
It just reinforces my belief that there is something profoundly wrong with Europe.

Say what you want about the American political system and the American political parties, at least over there, in my mind at least, there's always a clear choice for who should be President
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:52 pm

There is more than just something wrong here. The problem is known and sits in Brussels. Unelected cunts that do whatever the fuck they want and make rules for multiple nations that are completely different to each other as a "one size fits all" solution. Even if you're not in the EU you have to deal with the EU. It needs to be completely removed.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:59 pm

And of course they don't fix this problem with proper elections because that would require them to give up their power.

Also funny how every single election in the EU these days is stylized as the final showdown between the forces of Good and Evil. Tells a lot about how stable this whole thing is.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:01 pm

When it comes to keeping their asses in their seats with that neat sallary all politicians from all parties hold hands and sing kumbaja. You'll see neo nazis and ultra-left greens applaud each other when it comes to debating if they all should get a raise and remain in office.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:03 pm

Just like the German politicians, who used to vote for their own raise all the time till they stealthy changed it to getting automatic raises based on inflation or some shit.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:08 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:03 pm
Just like the German politicians, who used to vote for their own raise all the time till they stealthy changed it to getting automatic raises based on inflation or some shit.
I've seen snippets of the "debates" about the "Diätenerhöhung". It was the most revolting shit I've ever seen. I can't remember being quite that angry since then. What a farce.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!