Legal Appeasement of SJW Tyrants

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Legal Appeasement of SJW Tyrants

Post by Charlar » Mon May 22, 2017 6:17 am

rat-fuck wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 5:23 am
Charlar wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 3:48 am
rat-fuck wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 2:45 am
Bestiality is basically legal in cucknada. Just one more step in the direction of PROGRESS
Wait what?!
Yeah. It's something like only penetration is illegal. And I think they had some weird thing with sexual shit towards dogs being allowed.

There's also California, that a few months ago legalised child prostitution.
I.. I want to kill those fucking degenerates, they are even less than animals! THEY DO NOTDESERVE TO LIVE!
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 22, 2017 7:22 am

To elaborate on California, the "decriminalised it, which is slightly different. The person fucking the child is still a criminal, but it's not a crime for the minor. The justification is it will help them come forward without reprisal, but there are other states that have better ways to solve this.

When I get home I will link to a Bill Still video that covered this well.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon May 22, 2017 7:32 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 7:22 am
To elaborate on California, the "decriminalised it, which is slightly different. The person fucking the child is still a criminal, but it's not a crime for the minor. The justification is it will help them come forward without reprisal, but there are other states that have better ways to solve this.

Oh uh, that's not what i understood...wait it was a crime for the minor too?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon May 22, 2017 10:42 am

I hear in certain European countries they want to make it legal for Muslims to rape women because, they claim, their understanding of rape is different to ours and what we'd consider rape they consider wild sex. Therefore, in these people's insane minds, the intent to rape doesn't exist.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon May 22, 2017 10:52 am

Sounds like bs, how would you apply that to the consent principle which is pretty much the most important idea they stand by ?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 22, 2017 11:35 am

Sounds like bullshit to me bro.

A lot of liberal places want to decriminalize prostitution for the prostitute, but keep it illegal for the johns. So it makes sense they'd do that with child prostitution.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon May 22, 2017 11:52 am

sigh wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 10:52 am
Sounds like bs, how would you apply that to the consent principle which is pretty much the most important idea they stand by ?
1) It's Europe
2) If they can turn drunken sex into rape they can do anything. Their powers of mental gymnastics are unlimited.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon May 22, 2017 12:08 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 11:52 am
1) It's Europe
Not an argument, Europe is much more the the Sweden and Europe != EU
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 11:52 am
2) If they can turn drunken sex into rape they can do anything. Their powers of mental gymnastics are unlimited.
That is exactly the point, Consent is sacred and the lack there of can work retroactively, or be rewoked if the girl wishes so even if she consented before.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon May 22, 2017 12:26 pm

sigh wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 12:08 pm
Not an argument, Europe is much more the the Sweden
I live in Europe. It's more than Sweden but not much more, if you catch my meaning.
sigh wrote:
Europe != EU
Most of Europe's in the EU and most of the parts that aren't are beholden to it
sigh wrote:
That is exactly the point, Consent is sacred and the lack there of can work retroactively, or be rewoked if the girl wishes so even if she consented before.
This is my point. If they can use mental gymnastics to claim a sexual act was rape when it clearly wasn't, then by the same token they can use mental gymnastics to claim a sexual act wasn't rape when it clearly was. They're already doing it
Kugelfisch wrote:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 22, 2017 12:34 pm

Charlar wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 7:32 am
Poonoo wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 7:22 am

Oh uh, that's not what i understood...wait it was a crime for the minor too?
Yes if they were willing to go along with it. Here is the video:

Massachusetts has a better system that forces the minor to get treatment and rehab before the charges are dropped, the Commiefornia system will do jack shit to discourage minors from becoming literal whores, only their customers.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.