Black Lives Matter

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 12790
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:47 pm

It also depends on what your farming. Sugar beets farmers in the EU (or at least Krautland) get a shitload of subsidies because our politicians don't really want sugar from poor countries.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Old Black Man
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:21 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:47 pm
It also depends on what your farming. Sugar beets farmers in the EU (or at least Krautland) get a shitload of subsidies because our politicians don't really want sugar from poor countries.
Not gonna lie, now I want a DHI agricultural thread.
Image

User avatar
GitGud
Posts: 418
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:41 pm

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by GitGud » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:14 pm

Look at all this poor black people that did nothing wrong.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

User avatar
Old Black Man
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:04 pm

GitGud wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:14 pm
Look at all this poor black people that did nothing wrong.
They goin in my ass!
Image

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 954
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:05 pm

A black-Hispanic Spiderman (who takes the last name of the mother) is of course not woke enough for these people on the left, so here comes a 'professor' complaining that Miles doesn't get enough screentime:
Miles Morales, the first Afro-Latino Spider-Man, was the focus for the first half of the film, but, thereafter, he became a Spider-Man among Spider-Men ... He was no longer the focus, and that puts me in a tough place as a father of young children.

Miles spoke to them in a unique way, and while I want them to see the world clearly and learn to critique the pop culture they consume, I am going to let them enjoy this imperfect superhero movie.
For LJ and Quinn to identify so deeply with black characters onscreen is important. I have decided to lay aside analysis and allow them to love this movie … in spite of its flaws.”

Here's his official university bio, if you want to read it and be amazed how this sort of thing becomes a full time job in burgerland.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

User avatar
Old Black Man
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:19 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:05 pm
A black-Hispanic Spiderman (who takes the last name of the mother) is of course not woke enough for these people on the left, so here comes a 'professor' complaining that Miles doesn't get enough screentime:
Miles Morales, the first Afro-Latino Spider-Man, was the focus for the first half of the film, but, thereafter, he became a Spider-Man among Spider-Men ... He was no longer the focus, and that puts me in a tough place as a father of young children.

Miles spoke to them in a unique way, and while I want them to see the world clearly and learn to critique the pop culture they consume, I am going to let them enjoy this imperfect superhero movie.
For LJ and Quinn to identify so deeply with black characters onscreen is important. I have decided to lay aside analysis and allow them to love this movie … in spite of its flaws.”

Here's his official university bio, if you want to read it and be amazed how this sort of thing becomes a full time job in burgerland.
What a fucking faggot. The movie is about multiple heroes but the moment his precious character isn’t front and center he complains. Notice how he says the kids enjoyed it? Because they’re not over analytical twats digging for an agenda in everything!
Image

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 12790
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:28 pm

A SJW still finding reasons to bitch and whine, no matter how hard you pander to him. What a surprise.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Old Black Man
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:49 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:28 pm
A SJW still finding reasons to bitch and whine, no matter how hard you pander to him. What a surprise.
Yep, I wish these assholes out just come right out and say that they’ll only be happy when whites are nonexistent or unseen. I think they know if they do that they can’t dismiss their detractors as crazy though.
Image

User avatar
Poonoo
Site Admin
Posts: 3372
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:23 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:28 pm
A SJW still finding reasons to bitch and whine, no matter how hard you pander to him. What a surprise.
Reminder when it comes to marxist types like this the issue is never the issue. These pricks just want power, it's why they are never happy about something unless they are a media shill being told to praise a Marvel film or some shit by their boss. If you are constantly worried about what these people think and keep trying to please them then they get exactly what they want, the moment they are happy with what you made they lose power over you. They just want you constantly kissing their boot, it's fucking abusive and disgusting.
No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
- Socrates

User avatar
JL Unlimited
Posts: 619
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:30 pm

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by JL Unlimited » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:05 am

This is also proof that Miles is boring as fuck. Peter Parker should’ve been the main character like he always has. Hell, Spiderpig would’ve been a better main character. :lol:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest