Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Dehbashi

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:24 pm

Damn. I hoped the rocket would turn around and hit his face. :lol:

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:59 pm

Why are they so insistent on destroying that damn cop station? It is unoccupied and not particularly historic.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:22 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:50 am

What the fuck? This judge really thinks this is a good idea?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:20 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:05 am
I can barely understand what the fuck are these monkeys babbling about. "It i. Youse Irwing, Irwing spotta my seat brogla, he's he's liek he would look him like he yeeeee, yeeee, hewould, hewould, dirtyhere, like he'd like my bajulaig bajumi cleen ni hou ma julkay ma si, ma si, mmm. AAAH! AAAH! AAAAAH!!!
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:27 am
The guy saw it was fucking loaded. He checked it on video. Just, what the fuck. WHY. Dude was clearly stoned. Why would you ever, EVER try to take apart a loaded firearm?
SpoilerShow
No, don't do it even to clear a jam
It's simple, really. That dumb hood rat didn't know the first thing and misunderstood what Irwin said to him in the first place.
This dumb nigger was cleaning his Glawk - whatever he understood as "cleaning" anyway - and Irwin was alerting him to the danger of a chambered round.
So this dumb nigger retells the story, saying how his "shit wuz clean" because he "already had the clip out", to which the camera nog clearly points at the chamber going, and I'll paraphrase here, "yeah but there's still a bullet in there".
Not to be stopped by that, our hero goes on to retell the tale of his Glawk being clean by presenting it disassembled, giving us even more hints as to why Irwin warned him. This dipshit thought that pulling the trigger somehow was part of disassembling a Glawk. It is not.

So what I gather is that the guy was caught cleaning his gun by Irwin. Irwin spotted that this dipshit thinks that pulling the trigger is part of disassembly and told that idiot that he should be aware of the fucking bullet chambered. To that, our eternal star replied "but muh clip ain't even in, nigga!" and Irwing likely thought "aight, dis nigga gon shoot himself eventually but it ain't gon be my problem".
Having not AD'd himself or anyone else that day, he thought Irwin was wrong about scolding him and wanted to tell his friend what a dipshit Irwin is and ended up shooting himself.
Simple.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:24 am

Hey, not going to repost it now but remember that webbum I posted about that dumb nog girl accidentally shooting that jogger in the car because "lol don't worry the magazine isn't in"? Basically that. Niggers are plain too stupid for firearms. They don't understand the basic mechanics of them and that there's such a thing as the chamber in which a bullet can be independent of a magazine.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:11 am

Think about how many lives that matter could be saved each and every year if they'd just use a revolver. Revolvers are always true-and-honest about whether or not they still got bullets in them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:59 pm
Why are they so insistent on destroying that damn cop station? It is unoccupied and not particularly historic.
Muh feefees. The inevitable Hollywood biopic will explain this in a very emotional and historically accurate way.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:48 am

You know how easy it is to check if there's a round chambered, Voice? Takes about half a second. Rack the slide one time. First pop the mag, then rack the slide. Done. Now it's empty. There is no possible way, if you do it in that order, for the gun to be loaded. It is impossible. If you want to be sure, place an empty mag in the gun and rack the slide. It will stay locked open.

Guns are so fucking braindead to operate (they're intended for use in high-stress environments) that I cannot imagine anyone too stupid to operate one.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:59 am

They are apparently not fool-proof enough for Current Year sensibilities.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:16 pm

Black Lives Matter except damn niggers for giving me Molotov cocktails to throw. :lol: