Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:34 pm
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:43 pm
The news had an update on the death toll in burgerland at a whopping NINE people.

In other words, one weekend in Chicago.
Wu Flu related? I try not to read the news so when I wake up and hear people died I just assume it was a shooting or something.
Yes WuFlu. death toll is 11 as of yesterday, 10 in Washington state and a couple were apparently young healthy people. The young people part is the rumor though.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:11 pm

There are various reasons why youn people would be messed-up enough to get offed by the virus, mostly in the form of an already crappy health thanks to an exsting illness, substance abuse, morbid obesity, hormone therapy...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:43 pm

Look at them fight. They all hate each other and when Bernie loses because of super delegates the vote turnout will be garbage with Biden being seen as another honky and Trump will win again. No matter how much you virtue signal to blacks they will never fucking respect you because they know you are weak. It's why Moe posts here even though half of the posters frequently use the word nigger.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:56 pm

Yeah if it was any other person opposite of me they would've reeeeeeed all the way home from the mere mention of the word nigger.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:11 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:56 pm
Yeah if it was any other person opposite of me they would've reeeeeeed all the way home from the mere mention of the word nigger.
negro is just spanish for black anyway

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:22 pm

Fascinating this New Yorkian culture. Scenes like these where a pack of gregarious animals hunt down prey are truly enchanting, the photographer has captured the moment in a beautiful way how these wild niggers frolic through the streets of the Big Apple.

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:34 pm

It is part of their interesting and unique culture, you shitlord.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:36 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:12 pm
And that's enough to send markets all around the world into a spin, and they're even openly talking about a recession right now.

I hate the (((market people))).
Sometimes I wonder if it's just a Trick to dump in a lot of cash saved up in artificially lowered prices. So when it inevitably rallies a few days later--boom, instant profits.

In other news, famous basketball Negro claims his 12 year old is now transgender for whatever reason.

Black rappers are NOT happy at the news.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:08 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:36 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:12 pm
And that's enough to send markets all around the world into a spin, and they're even openly talking about a recession right now.

I hate the (((market people))).
Sometimes I wonder if it's just a Trick to dump in a lot of cash saved up in artificially lowered prices. So when it inevitably rallies a few days later--boom, instant profits.

In other news, famous basketball Negro claims his 12 year old is now transgender for whatever reason.

Black rappers are NOT happy at the news.
If they were the Kangz they claimed to be then gays and troons would be getting purged openly. Niggers; fucking spineless.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:16 pm

The Black Panthers must be rolling in their urns.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.