Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:53 pm

What kind of sweet ride do you drive Kugel? You seem like you know your cars. Shit at this point we need a general hobby thread. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:16 pm

Does building large vanity projects count as engineering? We kinda suck in that department.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:59 pm

Eh, have you seen our shit? We can’t judge you.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:11 am

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:12 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:53 pm
What kind of sweet ride do you drive Kugel?
I'll tell you on the DHI gold discord.

SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:23 am

Duke University launches investigation after George Floyd display vandalised with toxicology report

Matt Mohn, a freshman at Duke University, was walking past a Black History Month bulletin board in his dorm last weekend when he noticed something taped next to a photo of George Floyd.
As he got closer, he realised it was a printout of Mr Floyd’s toxicology report from his autopsy. And on the sheet of paper was a handwritten note suggesting that Mr Floyd was to blame when he died in Minneapolis police custody last spring after an officer knelt on his neck for almost nine minutes.
“Mix of drugs presents in difficulty breathing! Overdose? Good man? Use of fake currency is a felony!” read a note written in pink.
Mr Mohn, 19, said he was shocked by the printout, calling the incident, which was first reported by the Duke Chronicle, a “racist” attack.
“I was really incredulous that someone would actually go to the effort of finding the report in its original form,” Mr Mohn said. “It seemed almost more audacious than just writing a slur or putting up something more overtly hateful.”
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:56 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:11 am
>that pause once he saw that he was black

They can't even hide it anymore. Fucking amateurs.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:34 am

A couple of real pregnant pauses there. The first one could have been handwaved as him putting together the pieces that it was the shooter. The second one, though...
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:59 pm

“I mean uh, it could be him...maybe? Uh...help?”

Like Poonoo said, they’re so bad at hiding it that they might as well just go ahead and declare open war. In other news people are yet again voting to boycott libcucked Georgia, this time with major league baseball due to muh jim crow law of being required to have an ID...you know, something practically everyone in civilized society does.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:04 pm

This is how they get conservatives to back down every time. Every time conservatives try to make laws to preserve their freedoms, big business leans on them until they back down. They did it in Indiana when Pence tried to make it so the Christian bakers didn't have to make the gay wedding cakes, they did it/are doing it in South Dakota when Noem tried to keep boys out of girls' sports. Both of them cucked. Now they're trying to do it in Georgia and Texas.

More proof, if any was needed, that corporations are not your friends. All of them coming out for Black Lives Matter should have been the big hint