Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:47 pm

It also depends on what your farming. Sugar beets farmers in the EU (or at least Krautland) get a shitload of subsidies because our politicians don't really want sugar from poor countries.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:21 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:47 pm
It also depends on what your farming. Sugar beets farmers in the EU (or at least Krautland) get a shitload of subsidies because our politicians don't really want sugar from poor countries.
Not gonna lie, now I want a DHI agricultural thread.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:14 pm

Look at all this poor black people that did nothing wrong.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:04 pm

GitGud wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:14 pm
Look at all this poor black people that did nothing wrong.
They goin in my ass!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:05 pm

A black-Hispanic Spiderman (who takes the last name of the mother) is of course not woke enough for these people on the left, so here comes a 'professor' complaining that Miles doesn't get enough screentime:
Miles Morales, the first Afro-Latino Spider-Man, was the focus for the first half of the film, but, thereafter, he became a Spider-Man among Spider-Men ... He was no longer the focus, and that puts me in a tough place as a father of young children.

Miles spoke to them in a unique way, and while I want them to see the world clearly and learn to critique the pop culture they consume, I am going to let them enjoy this imperfect superhero movie.
For LJ and Quinn to identify so deeply with black characters onscreen is important. I have decided to lay aside analysis and allow them to love this movie … in spite of its flaws.”

Here's his official university bio, if you want to read it and be amazed how this sort of thing becomes a full time job in burgerland.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:19 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:05 pm
A black-Hispanic Spiderman (who takes the last name of the mother) is of course not woke enough for these people on the left, so here comes a 'professor' complaining that Miles doesn't get enough screentime:
Miles Morales, the first Afro-Latino Spider-Man, was the focus for the first half of the film, but, thereafter, he became a Spider-Man among Spider-Men ... He was no longer the focus, and that puts me in a tough place as a father of young children.

Miles spoke to them in a unique way, and while I want them to see the world clearly and learn to critique the pop culture they consume, I am going to let them enjoy this imperfect superhero movie.
For LJ and Quinn to identify so deeply with black characters onscreen is important. I have decided to lay aside analysis and allow them to love this movie … in spite of its flaws.”

Here's his official university bio, if you want to read it and be amazed how this sort of thing becomes a full time job in burgerland.
What a fucking faggot. The movie is about multiple heroes but the moment his precious character isn’t front and center he complains. Notice how he says the kids enjoyed it? Because they’re not over analytical twats digging for an agenda in everything!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:28 pm

A SJW still finding reasons to bitch and whine, no matter how hard you pander to him. What a surprise.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:49 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:28 pm
A SJW still finding reasons to bitch and whine, no matter how hard you pander to him. What a surprise.
Yep, I wish these assholes out just come right out and say that they’ll only be happy when whites are nonexistent or unseen. I think they know if they do that they can’t dismiss their detractors as crazy though.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:23 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:28 pm
Reminder when it comes to marxist types like this the issue is never the issue. These pricks just want power, it's why they are never happy about something unless they are a media shill being told to praise a Marvel film or some shit by their boss. If you are constantly worried about what these people think and keep trying to please them then they get exactly what they want, the moment they are happy with what you made they lose power over you. They just want you constantly kissing their boot, it's fucking abusive and disgusting.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:05 am

This is also proof that Miles is boring as fuck. Peter Parker should’ve been the main character like he always has. Hell, Spiderpig would’ve been a better main character. :lol:
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.