Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Sieg Zeon

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Sieg Zeon » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:21 am

CIANigger wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:24 pm
For all the talk of killing pedos without a second thought I sure see a lot of pedos still walking around...
I think a lot of us would love to, but of course that’s one of those throwing your life away moments. It’s the same reason I don’t plow through a crowd of protesters, sure that angry primal side wants to hurt the people ruining our world, but it comes at a price.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:36 am

CIANigger wrote:
For all the talk of killing pedos without a second thought I sure see a lot of pedos still walking around...
Nice bait, CIA glownigger. Let me talk about committing crimes on a public forum.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:38 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:36 am
CIANigger wrote:
Nice bait, CIA glownigger. Let me talk about committing crimes on a public forum.
Stop tipping off useful idiots and let me do my job!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:42 pm

More subtle ways to deal with the pedos in your life than just outright killing them. For example, a night out drinking with frens could lead to a fateful accident on the railroad tracks. Aw shucks. The end result is the same - they're not around to ruin anyone ever again.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:20 pm

Maybe because it will improve their lives. They already see without the patriarchy what happens in their homes.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:39 am

There really needs to be a ban on buzzwords. Just a simple law that promises jailtime unless you break out a fucking thesaurus and use a goddamn different word.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:41 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:20 pm
Maybe because it will improve their lives. They already see without the patriarchy what happens in their homes.
>Black men ain't shit
>Why can't I find a good man?

Here's an idea, treat and talk to your black men better than a KKK member would and you will be on the right track.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:29 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:39 am
There really needs to be a ban on buzzwords. Just a simple law that promises jailtime unless you break out a fucking thesaurus and use a goddamn different word.
I dunno about that. We'd get a whole bunch of MovieBlobs. Overly verbose idiots who manage to say absolutely nothing of value.
Better they keep using the same buzzwords so we know to safely disregard them and anything they say

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:10 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:41 am
Dehbashi wrote:
>Black men ain't shit

Here's an idea, treat and talk to your black men better than a KKK member would and you will be on the right track.
You could fill a thimble with the amount of black women who stand by their men and support their needs.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:11 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:41 am
Dehbashi wrote:
>Black men ain't shit

Jemele Hill is mainly famous for being a whiny Black Lesbian...nothing special when you're the Default race selection in Current Year.

Colored males don't want to hear that. For all the talk of the 'soul and power' of nigra womyn in this country, they all fall in line when the Tyrones put their foot down.

You can't have Kangz without patriarchy.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.