Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:22 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:17 am
Bitchboys always bring up "muh big daddy state will arrest you if you defend yourself!"
Communist propaganda, I say. Kick my door in and you'll have to answer to Mr. Hornady .44 Magnum a split second before you'll have to answer to your gods. I won't spend a single day in prison and this is the European Caliphate banana republic. If you're afraid to rot in jail for defending yourself in burgerland, I guess you should move to a state that isn't so blue you'll be called a racist for being of European descend.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:24 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:39 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:29 am
Except the instant you shoot the media will paint you as a murderous Nazi, the local and federal government will come at you with everything they have, and your life will be ruined while Cheeto sips a diet coke and gets a blowjob from his press secretary.
Tell that to big dick playa "can't Flim Flam the Zim Zam" Zimmermann smoking fat cigars at the beach.
Just don't live in a faggot state and make sure that the other fuckhead doesn't survive the confrontation.
His life and reputation were ruined, he had to spend lord knows how much on legal fees, and he's wacky now from the media and Spike Lee trying to get him killed. Sounds great!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:28 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:24 am
His life and reputation were ruined, he had to spend lord knows how much on legal fees, and he's wacky now from the media and Spike Lee trying to get him killed. Sounds great!
Should've just have a nig stomp him to death, I guess. :roll:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:38 am

Loss of reputation? Oh no! What will I do?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:40 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:28 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:24 am
Should've just have a nig stomp him to death, I guess. :roll:
Faggot should have learned to fight if he was going to swagger around like Billy Badass looking for trouble.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:46 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:40 am
Faggot should have learned to fight if he was going to swagger around like Billy Badass looking for trouble.
God forbid a spic is useful for once in his life and rids the world of some aggressive nigger. Yeah, totally should've just fought the guy and left him walking the earth to keep on being a criminal.
Does the DNC pay well, glownigger?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:15 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:17 am
Bitchboys always bring up "muh big daddy state will arrest you if you defend yourself!" I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six, bitches. Most likely result is they offer a plea deal and you get way less than murder 1 and you're out in a few years. Or you fight it and win because we have self-defense laws in this country.
Thank you for that much needed image. I’m looking for a new handgun right now, but I at least have two knives on me, a folding on (decent model too) in my pocket and a fixed blade in my boot. If a bunch of dark continent savages come at me like that I’m slicing the first mother fucker I can at least. I’m not Billy Badass, but I know how to handle myself.

Like Kugel said though, I’d rather shoot them. That way they don’t come back for round two.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:25 am

Nobody said not to shoot them, softbois. But it wont play out like in your fantasies where you make a funny quip then swagger off to fuck all the teenage sluts in town whilst everyone applauds.

I'm getting tired of Trumpfags defending him doing nothing because the cities getting destroyed are blue. Nigger, that's every major city in the fucking country. His Royal Cheeto was hired to do a fucking job, not to sit around worrying about reelection. That's what a fucking scumbag politician does.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:37 am

Don't play stupid games. You can fist fight some bloke at the bar when you're both smashed and the worst outcome is a bloody nose.
Some hoodrat assaulting you in the streets, though? Maximum escalation instantly! Just like you would and shoot every motherfucker dead that enters your house. Assume the worst and react with fatal force.
We've got a firearms thread in the shitposting forum. The SigSauer P365 seems like a reasonable choice, though. 10+1 capacity in a subcompact is pretty good.
Then again, that's an uninformed recommendation as I've never handled or shot it. Personally, I'd carry a full size or barely compact auto-loader in .357 SIG or a revolver in .357 Magnum. But then again I know most people wouldn't want to carry something that large on a daily. So keep in mind that this is coming from a guy that considers a 5 inch fixed blade perfectly comfortable to EDC.
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:25 am
Nobody said not to shoot them, softbois. But it wont play out like in your fantasies where you make a funny quip then swagger off to fuck all the teenage sluts in town whilst everyone applauds.
I don't expect that. I just rather go through the whole shitty process and have killed some useless shit than just take it. No, I'm not going to fist fight some random asshole that assaults me out of the blue. I will assume he's trying to kill me and react with the most lethal and immediate force I can as soon as I can.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:16 am

I'd rather go down fighting than die a bitch. The mob has no pity and you won't be able to reason your way out when they show up. It's fight or die. I don't expect to necessarily win, or even live. But you have to try.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome