Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Dehbashi

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:23 pm

Lol. Now the All Communist League Union is against cops using cameras. I love the excuse how livestreaming is so different than normal body cams. :lol:
The ACLU contends the bureau’s practice of filming and broadcasting protesters violates state law that prohibits police from collecting or maintaining information about the political, religious or social views, associations or activities of people who are not suspected of criminal activity.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:00 pm

The rioters were up to no good. Trying to cause trouble in Springfield, Oregon at a neighborhood. They got into one little scuffle and got scared. Screeching to the cops to help them over there. :lol:

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:30 pm

Shocker. Baizuo using black people. :lol:

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:37 pm

How much do you think blacks in America would get triggered by this? :lol:

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:23 am

I didn't know that they tried going after Wilson again for Saint Swisher. Seriously this is like the 4th investigation on him. It's ridiculous.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:05 am

I can barely understand what the fuck are these monkeys babbling about. "It i. Youse Irwing, Irwing spotta my seat brogla, he's he's liek he would look him like he yeeeee, yeeee, hewould, hewould, dirtyhere, like he'd like my bajulaig bajumi cleen ni hou ma julkay ma si, ma si, mmm. AAAH! AAAH! AAAAAH!!!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:27 am

The guy saw it was fucking loaded. He checked it on video. Just, what the fuck. WHY. Dude was clearly stoned. Why would you ever, EVER try to take apart a loaded firearm?
SpoilerShow
No, don't do it even to clear a jam
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:16 pm

Seattle and Portland both trying to completely dismantle local police.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:48 pm

Those gender-affirmed citizens are in for interesting times. In a world without police, the only law is "Might makes right".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:21 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:48 pm
In a world without police, the only law is "Might makes right".
It's not just violent criminal acts. If you completely disband the police, what to stop people from running underground businesses of all types? Hell, what about traffic law enforcement?

What's stopping Cletus from cooking and selling meth on a street corner? What's stopping me from piling my car full of guns and selling them in a parking lot for cash? Oh, Mr. Soyface McCuck the community organizer might call BATF on me? Federal officials are just Nazi jack boot occupiers after all, and I'm sure calling them for help is verboten.