Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
wulfenlord

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by wulfenlord » Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:50 am

I personally miss the yearly discussion that the title is too positive.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:13 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:43 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:13 pm
Welcome to the Bystander Effect. Nobody wants to get capped or shanked just because he wanted to save the honor of some random M'Lady.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:06 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:43 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:13 pm
Welcome to the Bystander Effect. Nobody wants to get capped or shanked just because he wanted to save the honor of some random M'Lady.
Yeah, I see this kind of bait on twitter all the time. Dumbasses are always posting stuff like "why didn't someone get involved? They're not real men/I would have stepped in!"

Sure, buddy. Step into a situation and make it 100x worse. Get involved and end up dead or in prison. You think the cops have any sympathy for good samaritans? Try to get involved and you're more likely to be charged. I've tried to help people and it always turned out the people I tried to help were scamming or I shouldn't have gotten involved.

Only thing you can really do in today's modern society is call the cops if you see a crime. Trying to stop the crime may in itself be a crime where you live. And unlike a criminal, you probably won't flee when the cops show up (and thus will be easy for them to arrest.)

There's a reason people don't want to get involved and will just watch domestic abuse or whatever else happen IRL. Any altercation could be your life or your freedom.

Before you lament the way society is, stop and ask who made it that way and why.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:24 pm

Remember when Mumkey Jones called the cops because a female friend was beat up, by her boyfriend, currently absolutely loosing his shit, trying to bash the door in and screaming he'd murder her?
Remember how she got platinum mad at Mumkey because her boyfriend got arrested for that?

Let that dumb bitch get beat. Probably had it coming anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:50 pm

Kama abandons this thread just like a nigger abandons his offspring.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:06 pm

Yeah, I see this kind of bait on twitter all the time. Dumbasses are always posting stuff like "why didn't someone get involved? They're not real men/I would have stepped in!"

Sure, buddy. Step into a situation and make it 100x worse. Get involved and end up dead or in prison. You think the cops have any sympathy for good samaritans? Try to get involved and you're more likely to be charged. I've tried to help people and it always turned out the people I tried to help were scamming or I shouldn't have gotten involved.

Only thing you can really do in today's modern society is call the cops if you see a crime. Trying to stop the crime may in itself be a crime where you live. And unlike a criminal, you probably won't flee when the cops show up (and thus will be easy for them to arrest.)

There's a reason people don't want to get involved and will just watch domestic abuse or whatever else happen IRL. Any altercation could be your life or your freedom.

Before you lament the way society is, stop and ask who made it that way and why.
if it's not happening to a blood relative, then fuck it, just call the cops and let them deal with the consequences of bashing the head of a precious little dindu.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:50 am

California cities don't prosecute for theft anymore so a hero who tries to stop the guy is more likely to face legal consequences for assault than the thief.

A woman who's out and about in these places should be armed with some means of self-defense. I don't think I've heard of anyone getting in trouble for pepper-spraying a thief.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:55 am

Aren't you supposed to just give them everything they want? Net increase in overall happiness and all.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:54 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:50 am
I don't think I've heard of anyone getting in trouble for pepper-spraying a thief.
That could probably get you charged for assault in Canada. Self defence in the Anglo-sphere doesn't exist.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:10 pm

In Germany, the situation is a bit weird.
You're not allowed to carry pepper spray for self defence against humans.
You are allowed to carry CS gas for that reason.
Reason being that pepper spray could cause irreversible damage to the eyes.

You are, however, allowed to carry pepper spray absolutely everywhere but a court house as an animal repellent.
CS gas on the other hand is classified as a weapon, thus you aren't allowed to carry it to any public event.

If you are attacked by someone, you are allowed to use anything necessary to defend yourself. Yes, even a gun or a dagger, which you aren't allowed to carry at all.

So, rather stupidly, you're allowed to carry pepper spray anywhere and use it to defend yourself, as long as you claim you carry it because you're afraid of getting attacked by a dog.
Because its way more effective than CS gas and can be carried anywhere, there's no reason to ever chose CS gas. Because, in a real self-defence situation, you're not going to get punished for using it against a human anyway.

It's really dumb.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!