Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:16 pm

Entrapment!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:01 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:11 am
Now this is something, South African police general Kenla Sithole blames whites for South African crime. :lol:
‘white people brought crime to South Africa, they brought things they know we would be tempted to steal, just to make us look bad’,General Kehla Sithole

“They brought TVs, cars, jewellery, and other things our people will be tempted to steal, if it wasn’t for that, our people were never going to learn to steal, they all of this to make us look bad”
https://www.abcnews.co.za/2018/10/white ... h.html?m=1

Nigger will steal if there's something to steal. Thank you general Shithole for stating the obvious. No wonder countries full of niggers are called shithole countries.
That general guy has an amazing name considering the manure spilling from his mouth.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:28 am

When they finally make the last of whitey leave South Africa will they make them take their TVs, cars, jewelry, and other things with them, too? Hmm?
Is Spoony dead yet?

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:38 am

Black Lives Matter- And other funny jokes you can tell your friends.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:34 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:28 am
When they finally make the last of whitey leave South Africa will they make them take their TVs, cars, jewelry, and other things with them, too? Hmm?
Dispossession is okay when it happens to rich white people.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:45 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:01 am
veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:11 am
Now this is something, South African police general Kenla Sithole blames whites for South African crime. :lol:
‘white people brought crime to South Africa, they brought things they know we would be tempted to steal, just to make us look bad’,General Kehla Sithole

“They brought TVs, cars, jewellery, and other things our people will be tempted to steal, if it wasn’t for that, our people were never going to learn to steal, they all of this to make us look bad”
https://www.abcnews.co.za/2018/10/white ... h.html?m=1

Nigger will steal if there's something to steal. Thank you general Shithole for stating the obvious. No wonder countries full of niggers are called shithole countries.
That general guy has an amazing name considering the manure spilling from his mouth.
That image needs to be captioned with CIA’s Terry Davis quote.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:06 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:34 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:28 am
Dispossession is okay when it happens to rich white people.
I get the impression a lot of the dispossessed huwhites in africa aren't even that rich. I mean, they're farmers right? At least in America, being a farmer usually puts you at a low-mid income level. Kind of like running your own business, with all the associated costs.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:28 am

Depends on how much land you own and whether or not your some classic storybook farmer or some highly-industrialized bloke.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:35 pm

Too bad Michael Brown can't get his Wakandan crown and declare himself king of the Africas.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:28 am
Depends on how much land you own and whether or not your some classic storybook farmer or some highly-industrialized bloke.
In my part of the state, it also takes into account how far back your family farm dates. The older the farm, the greater chances of that family being loaded. We have a few century farms dating back to the 1800s, some started as some order from a king or other long-forgotten regent. (And you bet these "farmer royals" have the attitude to go along with that bit of history.)
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.