Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:48 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:30 am
Chauvin is fucked either way. The charges are murder first degree, second degree, manslaughter and if none of those stick they will just charge him again for whatever they can think of.
They can't. Double jeopardy. He can't be tried twice for the same crime.
But, like I said, they'll find some other crime to send him to jail for. It won't be the big victory they were hoping for, more like sending Al Capone to prison for tax evasion or OJ to prison for stealing his own stuff, but it will be something

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:55 am

It will be because of taxes because apparently that became an issue. It doesn't matter anything less than the death penality will cause niggers to burn loot and murder.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:57 am

Sorry, I forgot that burgers can't into sarcasm. Allow me to be more blunt.

You are cucked. You know you are cucked. You know you will be more cucked in the future.
Going "at least we aren't as cucked as [insert state/nation]" will do absolutely nothing to change that. It's what got us all into this shit in the first place.

Case in point, your delusion that you "at least aren't Europe". You are functionally the same.
Our France is your California. Our GB is your Canada. You can have weapons, DC and NYC can't. I can have weapons, France and GB can't.

Get rid of the FUDD mentality. Today you are happy you aren't Sweden. Tomorrow you will be happy you can buy two shells of birdshot a month for your double barrel. The day after that you will be happy you are allowed a butter knife.

While you think you put up a resistance by not wearing a mask in certain stores, something you can only do because they allow you to do so, they take away more important things behind your back.
You are the frog in very warm water that thinks he's doing well because he's not boiling yet, laughing about your boiled brothers as if it could never happen to you.

This is why we can't have nice things.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:00 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:48 am
They can't. Double jeopardy.
One of the three will stick for Bixnood Floyd. Throw in a separate civil lawsuit for wrongful death if this one doesn't do it. After that, when he already is in jail, they will top him off with whatever other shit they find to make sure he's in the slammer for 50yrs at least.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:07 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:00 am
One of the three will stick for Bixnood Floyd. Throw in a separate civil lawsuit for wrongful death if this one doesn't do it. After that, when he already is in jail, they will top him off with whatever other shit they find to make sure he's in the slammer for 50yrs at least.
I'm not disagreeing with you. There is no way in hell they let Chauvin walk. Best solution is one where no one is happy

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:34 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Guest wrote:
>imblying Chauvin won't just be killed in prison anyway, whether he is ruled guilty or not
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:27 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:42 pm
mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:41 pm
Burgerland is the best country in the world, I have clean water (full of fluroide, which is a level 2 toxic but the government wants it added to the ground water leading to and the reason why it's called "Colorado Smile"), a choice of multiple grocery stores (selling shit full of soy, genetically modified crap, artificial flavoring, fake stuff, high frutctose corn syrup) or food options that are safe to eat (so safe to eat that most of the shit is banned in europe, like usuing ammonia to process meat or to the point where even mexico refused american meat because it was full of shit https://www.fooducate.com/app#!page=pos ... 16B671AE3B or just in general: everything is processed, everything is non-artificial. Come to Europe if you wanna taste how Coca Cola tasted in the US until the early 80's, because we still have the real thing, while in Trumpland you have this shit tasting brew and speaking of brew: American "beer", LOL! The only time i ever had a "beer" that tasted as if it came straight out of a laboratory full of chemicals was the american Miller, while Budweiser tastes as if i leave a bottle of Augustiner open for 3 days and drink it then), transportation via my own car (with no regulations or safety) or public transit (where you get shot or stabbed by some idiots on meth, crak or whatever), a big house with a big yard (build out of wood that will rot, have mold, will be blown down by a tornado which also will cut your power and everything else since american morons built everything overground, including power lines),, and honestly more unlike the 3rd world shithole that guest is probably from (i'm pretty sure people even in third world countries are more happy with the life theyh ave). The only other place I'd like to live is dubai simply because how new and developed the area is (which says it all "i wanna live with muslim subhumans")
Found this for a particular reason.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:06 am

While funny, it's missing the point just as much. We're busy comparing how much or little shit we're dealing with when we should not have to deal with any shit.

The government should be deathly afraid of fucking with us. Evidently, they aren't. Not in North America, not in Europe. They are more afraid of China being slightly offended than putting us under permanent marshal law.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:18 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:34 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Guest wrote:
>imblying Chauvin won't just be killed in prison anyway, whether he is ruled guilty or not
Cops don't do well in prison. If they don't put him in protective isolation, he's going to get ganked by some other nigger that he either put away, or, in his sub-40 IQ, thinks is "being a hero".

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:19 am

They won't give him any protection once the trial is over and he's been convicted (of anything.) He'll go into genpop at some point, "accidentally" or otherwise, and just happen to trip over a rusty shiv and fall with his neck in a noose. It'll be ruled a suicide and memory holed.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome