Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:38 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:40 am
"Heil" just means "Hail" as in "Hail, Caesar!" (though I suppose going full-on Latin with "Ave, Caesar!" is less problematic these days).
It's very old-fashioned, and you don't really see it outside of stuff set in WW2, Ancient Rome, or the Prussian anthem Heil dir im Siegerkranz. Unless you're a Satanist, I guess.
You're forgetting hunters and fishermen. Waidmanns Heil and Petri Heil are still in regular use.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:04 pm

Totally forgot about those since the "heil" part comes at the end.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:04 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:55 am
And why? Because of fucking muh feels arguments. Look how much those people over there are suffering. Never mind how much your own citizens suffer. Who cares about that! Let's look at more images of starving africans or turban women who can't go to school. Let's justify shelling out millions more in aid money (that gets funneled directly to the dictators) or argue in favor of another fucking foreign war.
All the aid money that is sent to Africa most likely ends up in the pockets of local warlords. But even if it goes for the purpose it's meant, it will only contribute to the demographic explosion in Africa, which will wreak a hellish havoc in the future.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:09 pm

The way things are going it's going to end up in China's pocket.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:04 pm
Totally forgot about those since the "heil" part comes at the end.
Wouldn't make sense for those two the other way around. It would be like saying "Bless you, God." instead of wishing God's blessings upon someone.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:23 pm

At least our future overlords know how to handle pesky populations with their camps. Ni hao, Africans!

They also say it like it is, without any Western PC-faggotry.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:35 pm

Imagine a guy from a communistic nation calling your government inefficient. Just dissolve and start over, man.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:43 pm

I've just seen three Christmas commercials in a row and every one of them was niggerfied. Jeeeezus Christ... They only make up 3% of the population here but they're in 60% of the population.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:43 pm
I've just seen three Christmas commercials in a row and every one of them was niggerfied. Jeeeezus Christ... They only make up 3% of the population here but they're in 60% of the population.
*60% commercials lol

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:41 am

It's a lot higher than that, guestbro. Every single commercial features a jogger of some sort, usually as a husband or wife with a mixed bastard. Asians don't exist anymore, and Latinos are right there on the verge of television extinction. It was said a few posts ago that Hollywood/Dems have gone all in on the BBC worship, and there can be no doubt about that now.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:04 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:41 am
It was said a few posts ago that Hollywood/Dems have gone all in on the BBC worship, and there can be no doubt about that now.
Perfect timing for investing on whatever publishing house picks up BLACK FUTURE for mainstream publication.