Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
ebin namefag

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by ebin namefag » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:38 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:53 pm
Of course he’s involved with sweet baby inc. I knew he was a pet negro of the ex Disney cal arts crowd (Owlgbtq House)
Bowel House.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:53 pm
Kama wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:44 pm
Yeah it’s been hard hearing his voice come out of Junpei in P3 Reload since he’s been super defending sweet baby inc and bs DEI practices since that’s The only reason he has a job.
It's still voice acting within the greater PoC family, so it's-
Even worse with the persona fandom backing him calling him based Junpei and the only Junpei since they also hated Vic
Never mind.
I guess the original Japanese release never had any voice acting, eh?
There's something wrong with "Persona" fans. They seem to think English actors are the characters real voices (see also that loser who made the A.I. song using the dub cunt actress of some lesser P5 waifu).
Real SMT games don't have voices.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

A real SMT game works like this: After gaining control, you walk two steps, get into a random encounter. You have a level 1 protagonist and maybe a Fairy. The enemy monster casts Mudo and you instantly die. There was no save point so you have to restart the entire game, type in your name again and watch the intro.

Pissona is a travesty made for normalfags.

All the good SMT games can potentially kill you in the first 30 seconds of gameplay.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:06 am

Kama wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:37 pm
Says this while agreeing with sweet baby inc guy that every black character except Uub is totally racist even though blacks do have Mr. Popo giant sausage lips.
And SJW artists love to highlight those sausage lips, be it for (blackwashed) fanart or original creations.
They also have an obsession with giving their black characters kiss lips even in their most neutral expression, which I guess is supposed to highlight the lips and teeth but just makes me think they have a birth defect or something.
ebin namefag wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:38 am
There's something wrong with "Persona" fans. They seem to think English actors are the characters real voices (see also that loser who made the A.I. song using the dub cunt actress of some lesser P5 waifu).
Which makes me suspect they're these fake weebs that only watch dubs.
There's nothing special about the US Persona voice acting. Especially the female characters sound like they're from the most generic US dub ever. I can guarantee you if I switch to the US dub of any random animu you're bound to come across some waifu sounding more or less exactly like Yukari, Aigis or Yukiko.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:08 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:06 am
I can guarantee you if I switch to the US dub of any random animu you're bound to come across some waifu sounding more or less exactly like Yukari, Aigis or Yukiko.
Maybe not Yukiko because alchy V.A. keeps losing work and getting recast.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:18 am

Kama wrote:
Says this while agreeing with sweet baby inc guy that every black character except Uub is totally racist even though blacks do have Mr. Popo giant sausage lips. Dude probably thought Jynx was racist too.
Then again this says it all really
Yeah he’s a racist soft nigger who’d probably shit his pants if dropped into the hood. And people who say that cringe Will Smith get x name out of y mouth shit need to be flayed alive. Also cringe points for having a twitter handle that is in tribute to original soft nigger Dolan Glover.
ebin namefag wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:08 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
I can guarantee you if I switch to the US dub of any random animu you're bound to come across some waifu sounding more or less exactly like Yukari, Aigis or Yukiko.
Yeah she’s a crazy fucking cunt, don’t forget she did that “when you eventually get raped” shit to a girl opposing her.

Death to english dubs.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:11 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Kama wrote:
Says this while agreeing with sweet baby inc guy that every black character except Uub is totally racist even though blacks do have Mr. Popo giant sausage lips.
And SJW artists love to highlight those sausage lips, be it for (blackwashed) fanart or original creations.
They also have an obsession with giving their black characters kiss lips even in their most neutral expression, which I guess is supposed to highlight the lips and teeth but just makes me think they have a birth defect or something.
ebin namefag wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:38 am
Which makes me suspect they're these fake weebs that only watch dubs.
There's nothing special about the US Persona voice acting. Especially the female characters sound like they're from the most generic US dub ever. I can guarantee you if I switch to the US dub of any random animu you're bound to come across some waifu sounding more or less exactly like Yukari, Aigis or Yukiko.
Most black women have lips so huge they have to apply lipstick with a paint roller. It’s no wonder the Japanese always draw black people like that
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am
A real SMT game works like this: After gaining control, you walk two steps, get into a random encounter. You have a level 1 protagonist and maybe a Fairy. The enemy monster casts Mudo and you instantly die. There was no save point so you have to restart the entire game, type in your name again and watch the intro.

Pissona is a travesty made for normalfags.

All the good SMT games can potentially kill you in the first 30 seconds of gameplay.

Persona is just SMT being JoJo. I’m convinced of it. You can’t tell me that p4 isn’t diamond is unbreakable

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:59 pm

Not to mention the way they draw themselves, just look at Steven Trooniverse.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:55 pm

Can we just rename this thread to Nigger Shit General?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:50 pm

ebin namefag wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:08 am
I'm pretty sure there are at least two non-blacklisted VAs who can put on the same basic kind of US waifu voice.
Kama wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:11 am
Persona is just SMT being JoJo. I’m convinced of it. You can’t tell me that p4 isn’t diamond is unbreakable
Stands lose a lot of their quirkiness if you confie everything into a dungeon crawl corset.
The characters are also more interesting and - strangely enough - less gay.
It also knew to keep the scope small, whereas Persona 4 once again busted out some evil god that wanted to destroy the world.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:53 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:55 pm
Can we just rename this thread to Nigger Shit General?
I Hate Niggers General. :lol: