Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Sieg Zeon

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Sieg Zeon » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:34 am

A bunch of classic books in some shit school in Commiefornia are being banned because they’re “racist”, one title being To Kill a Mockingbird. Now that’s shooting yourself in the foot.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:46 am

But muh rape culture!
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:56 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:34 am
A bunch of classic books in some shit school in Commiefornia are being banned because they’re “racist”, one title being To Kill a Mockingbird. Now that’s shooting yourself in the foot.
Think what's happened is a bunch of 'groid parents heard the book has "nigger" in it and started chimping out. I doubt they've read it or understand context, since Mockingbird is anti-racist.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:52 am

SJWs don't care about the content, only how a thing appears. If a book is old and seems to be about race, then it must be full of wrongthink and deserve a nice burning. SJWism is all about how to ignore context/content and prosecute a war around appearances. They themselves like to appear noble, but are racist and bigoted when they let the mask slip.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:10 am

Exactly, I didn’t read the entire article but figured it was a bunch of woke white ally liberals who proposed this, you never know these days. Ignoring that bullshit non canon sequel Atticus Finch is a good man who stands up for everyone. I’m sure dense individuals would cry about muh white savior narrative but they’d completely misunderstand the character. He’s a true lawyer, there to give everyone a fair shot in the criminal justice system, race aside.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:19 am

Don't you know that color-blindness is also racist?! He's a FUCKING WHITE MALE!!! REEEEE
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:39 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:19 am
Don't you know that color-blindness is also racist?! He's a FUCKING WHITE MALE!!! REEEEE
Dude, the idea of a color blind society, "leaves people without the language to discuss race and examine their own bias".

In other words, we can't guiltmonger white cucks unless we obsess about skin color.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:40 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:56 am
Think what's happened is a bunch of 'groid parents heard the book has "nigger" in it and started chimping out. I doubt they've read it or understand context, since Mockingbird is anti-racist.
They want to ban it so they can claim that they came up with anti-racist novels first.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:12 pm

In the old days it might have been about race, but I'd wager it's because it goes against the MeToo narrative--and it was written by a woman!

Women dispensing red pills!? Not in Biden's America!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:12 pm
In the old days it might have been about race, but I'd wager it's because it goes against the MeToo narrative--and it was written by a woman!

Women dispensing red pills!? Not in Biden's America!