Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:53 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:43 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:42 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:18 am
Cis het white male -666
Oh yeah, that combination has one hell of a set bonus.
You guys get your straight white male card from the government too? I get a private jet, dental, health care, and ALL the WOC poon on tap I want! It's LITERALLY gotten me out of like 10 rape accusations. Guess those Muslims will think twice before coming into MY country. Scuse me while I go shoot some mexicans on the boarder. My card gets me the best shooting spots and you earn points every time!

Man - 2 pts
Woman - 7 pts
Child - 25 pts (small, difficult to hit)
Miles Antwiler you are the living end! Don’t worry, those little ninos will be a lot easier to flush out and pin down once you get custody of Oreo. Those terriers are fantastic little hunting dogs.

What’s the maximum combination for the oppression formula? Like a non-binary female poc trans asexual other kin? We must decipher the formula and create a sleeper agent to destroy the movement from within. We’ll call it...Opressionstein!

When they get to infighting sjws really are amusing. I’ve seen arguments over whether being gay or asexual or ftm or non binary is more super spesh than the other.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:30 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:54 pm
Lol. At least Pete knows how to handle them. :lol:
Also doesn't so reparations as mayor. Second he came into office he slashed the funding that was given to blacks. It is true. Gays and blacks don't mix. :lol:
But if you notice the guy was able to articulate what he was saying properly so maybe what the gay mayor does works? :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:18 am
Is there an oppression points system?
There unironically is. It's called the "progressive stack" and has been around since Occupy Wallstreet and is the reason that movement against the 1% ended up in a shit show about oppression points within less than a week.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:43 am

I'd like to switch gears in this thread for a bit and compile some information about the inbreeding among the burger nigger population. I've done various online searches to try and find any research into black people inbreeding and can only find mostly people raging at the very idea without answering the question or study after study on white inbreeding and some sparse studies of inbreeding in Muslims. Given the very nature of inner city blacks, their facial features, IQ, etc, I keep coming back to inbreeding.

A single forum post, found only through a non-Jewgle search engine, brought up some interesting points;

"This came up at work and I had never really thought about it before...but it kind of makes sense that its very possible.

-Absentee fathers...its hard not to fuck your family if you don't know who they are.
-Closed/isolated populations, new people from different groups don't move into ghettos, so there are generations of the same people fucking each other.
-A-moral upbringing, with no set rules and social guidelines, if it feels good do it.
-Mothers who take multiple partners and have no family unit.
-Small living quarters with many children, the kids have seen their mom fucking lots of men their entire lives.
-Entertainment that promotes meaningless sex, and no parental guidance for young girls.
-Girls become sexualy active at a young age.
-A culture that accepts if not promotes a drug and drink consuming sexual lifestyle (prostitution is also not looked down upon)
-A culture for boys that fucking bitches is what makes you a man, no fathers to guide them.
-A culture where you take from those who cant stop you (rape is more common)
-A culture that does not trust the police and will not report a crime."

Now of course one can easily observe the effects of inbreeding in white people given that royalty did it and the modern day american back water, but I'm thinking there hasn't been nearly enough delving into the inner city nignog population. Imagine a whole race of already lower IQ people, becoming EVEN MORE STUPID through consistent inbreeding over like six generations already and counting.

This along side the Welfare State is a huge driving force of why black people cannot bounce back despite previous generations doing very well for themselves, having families, stability, generating wealth, creating things. There was a time in American history when the Black man actually was getting better and better.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:53 am

It seems like after Gen X, the Black community has been going downhill since then, which fucking sucks for me because I'm included and I have to deal with this shit even though I mostly didn't do anything to deserve it, but then you realize that these types are here as a warning to the rest of us.

So since I'm pretty much the only true black guy here, I can agree with pretty much most of these. Now I can't relate to any of them mentioned expect for maybe the drink consuming, but I'm no alcoholic (I say that now but watch) or maybe when my hormones start acting up when I see a sexy lady. It's natural.(In b4 rape comment)

And I had the thought of fucking bitches left and right, but I'm "too innocent" for that shit.
But while in terms of relationships, with what little I have left of hope in that regard, that I actually get married, but then again it may not work out. There was a point where I left behind the "don't put all of your eggs in one basket" trick and that was a bad move on my part and I should just follow it again so I wouldn't get hit hard again.

But I really can't stand to be around these ingrates despite them being black as well and it makes me feel shame.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:01 am

LBJ killed the black family.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:12 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:53 am
So since I'm pretty much the only true black guy here
Woah woah woah, we have at least like, 2 black dudes. OBM, you, and a questionable glow in the dark nigger.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:11 pm

How ironic. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:34 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:12 am
Moe Bitches wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:53 am
So since I'm pretty much the only true black guy here
Woah woah woah, we have at least like, 2 black dudes. OBM, you, and a questionable glow in the dark nigger.
I would never lie about my race on the internet! The state of the American black population concerns me though. Looking at the rise and immediate fall in a single generation is fascinating. I'd love to reverse that shit and see them actually be prosperous again. There's a myriad of reasons I have both selfish and altruistic for this. A more stable and prosperous black population reduces democrat voting, over all violent crimes where normal people live and work, and despite the bullshit pandering and lip service from the left, their culture has some things worth preserving and emulating, things we've assimilated into American culture at large. The left fucking trivializes this shit for woke points without any regard for it. Leftist policies made blacks dependent on welfare and gradually replaced the father with the state and paid single mothers to be as worthless and shitty as possible. It disgusts me that they've done more damage that 200 years of slavery ever could, and call you racist for pointing it out.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:26 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:43 am
Now of course one can easily observe the effects of inbreeding in white people given that royalty did it
Don't equate based Charles II with filthy niggers you fucking bastard.