Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:20 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:50 pm
AI voice-generation tools are now widely available online, and a single minute’s recording of someone’s voice can be enough to simulate it with a $5-a-month AI tool
How long until audio recordings become completely worthless in court?
AI is really going to fuck up the judicial system.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:38 pm

First they claim whites are silicone suits used to frame black people, now they’re using AI to further their agenda. Yeah it only gets worse from here.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:01 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... uling.html

Somehow this is racist but when black people tried (and I assume failed) to make their own enclave in Georgia that was okay.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:46 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:01 pm

Somehow this is racist but when black people tried (and I assume failed) to make their own enclave in Georgia that was okay.
Part of my sadbrains issue is the knowledge that much of what I was brought up to believe was a lie. And then it's just a huge rabbit hole of, "well, if that was a lie, what about...?"

Segregation is one of those things. I find it very disgusting, especially the way Jim Crow South did it. But was desegregation and integration just a pipe dream? The black-controlled regions of the US are like third-world nations now.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:11 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:46 pm
Old Black Man wrote:

Part of my sadbrains issue is the knowledge that much of what I was brought up to believe was a lie. And then it's just a huge rabbit hole of, "well, if that was a lie, what about...?"

Segregation is one of those things. I find it very disgusting, especially the way Jim Crow South did it. But was desegregation and integration just a pipe dream? The black-controlled regions of the US are like third-world nations now.
That’s what the last ten years have done to me, it’s like everything I thought I knew was a lie. I didn’t talk about it yet but we have three mall type areas in my town, and each has been taken over by blacks. The first two went under, and now the third one has had recent reports of gun violence so I guess it’s next.

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:12 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:46 pm
Old Black Man wrote:

Think about it this way--the entire West is going through this process now. The whole post-WWII retardation where we have to make up for every bad thing ever for being white/straight/male will likely be gone relatively soon. Things will eventually improve, and we'll stop poisoning children's brains with boomer ideas about how YOU have to be endlessly nice and giving. At least, until things get too comfortable again.

I'm honestly feeling more positive about the future than I have for most of my adult life.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:18 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
You mean the wonderful utopia known as Freedom?
Wikipedia wrote:As of July 2023, the settlement consists of a dilapidated campground, and its founders are working on establishing roads and utility services before beginning building residences.
:roll:
It's just your average Wakanda keikaku. Either the people in charge are too incompetent to ever get anything done, or this whole thing is purely performative in order to e-beg (with none of the money actually going into this future paradise for blackkind).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:54 pm

Didn't that place get shut down because they hadn't actually bought the land, or was that another group?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:56 pm

That was another group. Can'r remember the time and place for that scam, but their utopia never went beyond some idiot hammering planks of wood together.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:59 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:18 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
You mean the wonderful utopia known as Freedom?
Wikipedia wrote:As of July 2023, the settlement consists of a dilapidated campground, and its founders are working on establishing roads and utility services before beginning building residences.
:roll:
It's just your average Wakanda keikaku. Either the people in charge are too incompetent to ever get anything done, or this whole thing is purely performative in order to e-beg (with none of the money actually going into this future paradise for blackkind).
Likely a bit of both, yet they claim that slaves built every square inch of america.