Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
AdorableOtter

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue May 02, 2023 12:58 pm

Kama wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 11:03 am
Wanting whites to actually give a shit about their race, and be just as effective as Blacks when it comes to them collectively protesting about stuff that matters is better than being a complete coward, who’s uncomfortable and scared to even do anything at all because the racism word is like a death sentence to you.
I'm sorry to say this, and just to be clear I'm neither incel, (closet) homosexual or racist but you sir are FUCKING IGNORANT.

Shabbos niggers are effective at what they do because Jews help them with money, media coverage and corrupt legal system. Gay ass protest on its own is utterly ineffective unless it's on the level of full-blown riot, which nobody does unless you are a broke ass monkey with nothing to lose.

Also, those "feds" (who are usually fed informants) tend to miss the point or even send the wrong message. They rarely hit where it hurts(muh white race blah blah instead of naming the jew)and just end up as dancing monkeys for the MSM. They deserve the criticism even if they aren't "feds".

Plus, it's basically a war where things can get really serious for the oppressed. I know someone who livestreamed Jan 6 from HIS OWN HOME and still got a visit from FBI more than a year later. That's what you have to deal with. It's not a video game or a harem hentai where everyone loves you.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu May 04, 2023 2:11 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:10 pm
Might be fed protesting
It is, they are way too in shape to be regular white nationalists and covering their faces that much is a dead giveaway. White nationalists usually show their faces and if they don't it will be a basic mask and not covering their eyes with glasses and a full on balaclava. They do that so it's impossible to identify them as feds since some Antifa members (one was a professor who only got a 6 month suspension for bashing someone with a bike lock) have been revealed by 4chan when they wore a basic mask where you could see their eyes.

As for Kama, Kugel pointed out to you that strategically going out and protesting like that is stupid since glowies will infiltrate those groups, catch you saying something stupid that can be taken out of context as a "genuine threat" and throw you in jail.

BLM aren't protesting against the system, they ARE the fucking system. They are 100% supported by the MSM and glowies and whenever they have faced pushback, like when BLM had a list of demands that included boycotting Israel, they backed down and became irrelevant post 2016 until George Floyd made them useful. Antifa is the same, the media defended Joseph Rosenbaum who dated single mothers to rape their children and calls theirs and BLM's riots "mostly peaceful". If they in anyway did anything anti-establishment like when the CHAZ people started moving towards the mayor's office they will get shut down in a day like you would.

It's a retarded tactic that doesn't work, Proud Boys are retarded larpers who fight their enemy on the enemy's turf where they control the DA's and the courts. Normies are conditioned to think that people advocating for the white race are evil nazi's so protesting on the street will do nothing. A better way to prevent this, as normie as it sounds, is encouraging people to vote Republican in cities for Mayor. You didn't hear shit about San Diego having any BLM or Antifa rioters because Kevin Faulconer, a Republican, was Mayor from 2014 to 2020 despite it being a Californian city (and he only left because of term limits). They only acted up on one day very early on at the beginning of the George Floyd shit but the cops didn't just let them do whatever they wanted and they never tried that shit again.

All the crazy shit you see on those Twitter videos you post here are in Democrat run shitholes like Chicago, Republicans have to maintain an image of being "tough on crime" and being all about "law and order" so they will stop outright chaos of blacks or Antifa acting up and destroying businesses. Don't be a sperg, understand the rules are stacked against you and either play the long game and get into a position of power or learn to win within the rules.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 2:11 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:10 pm
Might be fed protesting
It is, they are way too in shape to be regular white nationalists and covering their faces that much is a dead giveaway. White nationalists usually show their faces and if they don't it will be a basic mask and not covering their eyes with glasses and a full on balaclava. They do that so it's impossible to identify them as feds since some Antifa members (one was a professor who only got a 6 month suspension for bashing someone with a bike lock) have been revealed by 4chan when they wore a basic mask where you could see their eyes.
You should always ask for a self-proclaimed white nationalist to show you a picture of his girlfriend. If she's not Asian, then it's 100% a glowie.
As for Kama, Kugel pointed out to you that strategically going out and protesting like that is stupid since glowies will infiltrate those groups, catch you saying something stupid that can be taken out of context as a "genuine threat" and throw you in jail.
Even if YOU don't say or do anything, doesn't mean that the Feds themselves aren't going to cook up something - look no further to the "plot" to kidnap that governor cunt, which was completely suggested by and planned by the feds.

It's asymmetrical warfare, yes, and it's unfair, but keep in mind no zeistgeist lasts forever. There was a time these same niggers and troons were seen as freaks and undesirable, and it took them decades of behind the scenes work to make them the mainstream darlings. It's perfectly possible to walk that path back - but it will take time and effort to do so.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu May 04, 2023 4:08 pm

BLM riots hurt the people who live, work, and own businesses in the area. "The Establishment" doesn't care, is not threatened, and ultimately makes political hay of them.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu May 04, 2023 4:29 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 4:08 pm
BLM riots hurt the people who live, work, and own businesses in the area. "The Establishment" doesn't care, is not threatened, and ultimately makes political hay of them.
I revel in the fact most large businesses are packing up shop in black cities and moving out. Man, seeing the darkies bitch and moan is like sugar on a donut.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 04, 2023 10:01 pm

Kama wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 11:03 am
>all that shit
Again, who are you talking to?
>muh trump
>muh desanitizer
>muh republicans

You're certainly not talking to me, despite quote replying and saying "you" a lot.

That's one of the things you're getting pushback for here. If you want to shout at some RINOs, fine by me. But the kind of person you're thinking of is on twitter, not DHI.

In case you are somehow not aware, I'm not a fat burger fapping to Fox News while niggers loot the store next door.
I'm a fascist shitposter in a German state so white that I see a grand total of five niggers a year since even the rapefugees have only been passing through here on their way to Denmark and Sweden.
So asking me to protest about nogs is doubly stupid, since I don't even have any to point at.

The other reason you get pushback is that you seem to be under the false impression that protests are effective and it's an even playing field.
No shit nobody accused BLM of having glowies infiltrating them. The whole shit was ran and supported by the deep state in the first place.

But yes, I am asking you to enter the lion's den yourself. You seem to think it's a great idea and constantly advocate for other whites to do so. So go right ahead and find out the hard way.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Fri May 05, 2023 1:50 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm
You should always ask for a self-proclaimed white nationalist to show you a picture of his girlfriend. If she's not Asian, then it's 100% a glowie.
A real white supreemacist dosen't have a gf at all.
Or she's a drawing.
And odds are he isn't white.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri May 05, 2023 2:49 am

ebin namefag wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 1:50 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm
A real white supreemacist dosen't have a gf at all.
Or she's a drawing.
And odds are he isn't white.
Half of them are (((white))) who wish they were white and hate themselves. Where do you think the "if you fuck a non-white woman you are ending the white race" comes from? Talmudic tradition is that Jewish men have to breed with Jewish women or the babies aren't real Jews, they are projecting hard with that one since actual huwhite nationalists are cool with marrying Asian women because of the racial IQ thing and Hitler calling Japs "honorary aryans".
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri May 05, 2023 3:01 am

Actually, in Jewish society, the son or daughter of a Jewish woman is automatically a Jew despite what tribe the father hails from. The rules are flip-flopped for Muslims.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri May 05, 2023 3:27 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 3:01 am
Actually, in Jewish society, the son or daughter of a Jewish woman is automatically a Jew despite what tribe the father hails from. The rules are flip-flopped for Muslims.
So what do you get when it's a muslim father and a jew mother?