Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:43 pm
Why is it so hard for you to just admit
Why is it so hard for you to just admit that nobody fucking cares you fucking faggot. Shut the fuck up and take your sperge somewhere else

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:16 pm

Yeah just let it go. We’re cuckservatives. So the president we said is that you can only use self-defense against white people. We are so entrenched in pulling as many Black people to our side that even though we are the same party that supported George Zimmerman we will throw every case of a white person using self defense against the black under the bus of white supremacy and racism for our own benefit. Because we don’t actually care about white people we just want to base minorities Agreeing with Tucker Carlson that white people are OK and it’s the Marxists fault for everything.

It’s OK just give up and be cucked like us

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:16 pm
all that shit
I don't know what point you're trying to make, but being relentlessly annoying because a board full of largely non-Americans are apathetic about an American murder trial is not going to convince anyone of anything other than your complete and utter faggotry

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:45 pm

>when raz0rfist sounds like less of an nocturnal than DHI

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:28 pm
Guest wrote:
all that shit
I don't know what point you're trying to make, but being relentlessly annoying
Yea, I don't know if you're badly doing a bit or just desperately need to go outside, but either way you should think about not posting your rambling anymore.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:43 pm
Why is it so hard for you to just admit that I'm a little faggot, here's my snout oink oink oink
Dude, did your caretaker forgot to hand you your prune juice today? Please take a shit already, that constipation is unhealthy
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
all that shit
I don't know what point you're trying to make, but being relentlessly annoying because a board full of largely non-Americans are apathetic about an American murder trial is not going to convince anyone of anything other than your complete and utter faggotry
To be fair you guys were making a lot of the same arguments liberals in the media were making about the case. And when that didn’t work you just resorted to flat out insults. It really sounded like this guy having a problem with the hypocrisy and how the two cases were handled triggered a negative response in your programming.

It really is problematic when the Talking Heads can dictate who self defense is allowed to work against. Because right now it is saying that self-defense only applies against white people. So if a black man tries to grab your gun you better not even chip their finger nail or you’ll go to jail for murder. The McMichaels going to jail proves that you cannot use self-defense against Black people period. Maybe this guy is over emotional and he went a little too far, but even though Kyle was a victory it’s not going to be much of one when he goes on Tucker Carlson and says that he supports BLM. It isn’t much of a victory either when people are sent to the slaughter to appease blacks and blacks are allowed to drive their cars through crowds of white people killing as many as they can only for the media to say it was a traffic accident. I mean the amount of power Black people are getting now is fucked up in this world is becoming fucked up because of it. That’s just the fact that has nothing to do with Wignot shit

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:58 pm
To be fair you guys were making a lot of the same arguments liberals in the media were making about the case.
You're doing the exact same thing. "Change the races and it's a whole different case!" If Rittenhouse shot black people then he'd be in jail! If the jogger was white then the Georgia case never would have happened! The Georgia guys getting convicted means it is open season on the whites now! You aren't making any worthwhile points, just impotent shit-tier whining.
  • The media are a bunch of whores, no one here is denying that. But, the parade murderer is going to be convicted.
  • Every state has different self-defense laws and many years of case history. Go read them instead of sad posting on a shit posting forum.
  • Go read the transcripts of the two cases instead of sad posting on a shot posting forum.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:19 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:52 pm
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
all that shit
I don't know what point you're trying to make, but being relentlessly annoying
Yea, I don't know if you're badly doing a bit or just desperately need to go outside, but either way you should think about not posting your rambling anymore.
Think about it you want to live equally with Tyrone because you were taught that all races are equal and we should strive to treat everyone the same. Meanwhile Tyrone and his race basically wants to enact the final solution on your race. But because you’re so blinded by not seeing color and thinking race is irrelevant you don’t let the finger to stop it. People keep saying it’s Nazis and white supremacy that you should be afraid of, but no you should be afraid of how anti-white this world is getting. Eventually it won’t matterHow much you kiss the feet of Black people they will come after all of us. CRT and BLM it’s just the start of a storm that’s going to come and one that white people will just laugh at and not do anything until it’s too late. You think that sounds like a conspiracy theory? Have you seen the shit they’re doing? Erasing Waukesha is proof they don’t want equality.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:22 pm

All in favour of banning the wignat sperg?