Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:24 pm

A cop saved a nigger from another nigger trying to stab her. Blacks blame the cops for using excessive force.

Some say cops shouldn't even get involved in black on black violence. I agree. Leave the chips to tear each other apart. We really need black autonomous zones where cops don't go and let blacks do whatever the fuck they want.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:29 pm

I agree, they should be allowed to kill each other

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:20 am

TheBilthCollector wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:53 pm
Bullshit! I'll appeal this to the supreme court "
Have fun.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:05 am

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:55 am

RedLine wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:20 am
TheBilthCollector wrote:
Bullshit! I'll appeal this to the supreme court "
Have fun.
This cunt was on Epstein's flight logs and nothing is being done about it. That's why this "conservative" judge is practically a Democrat.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:35 am

TheBilthCollector wrote:
Is the deep state going to go all in and Epstein his ass before he can file an appeal?
I really don't think the Deep State cares whether he appeals or not. Plenty of appealable errors but no appeals judge is going to touch it.
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:55 am
That's why this "conservative" judge is practically a Democrat.
No, this 'conservative' judge is practically a Democrat because he's a Bushite and piece of shit. He's on the Supreme Court and remains on the Supreme Court because he's blackmailable

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:05 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:24 pm
Some say cops shouldn't even get involved in black on black violence. I agree. Leave the chips to tear each other apart. We really need black autonomous zones where cops don't go and let blacks do whatever the fuck they want.
That's exactly what they want. They don't want the law enforced against them. They use their media pulpit to fan the flames of racial division and hatred and turn incidents of otherwise reasonable use of force into 'White bigot nazi cop shoots poor Tyrone while he was on his way to church'. So what happens? Two things
1) Fewer people want to be cops because one wrong call and not only could their careers end but they could spend the rest of their lives in prison. Look at Chauvin. His own fucking Chief testified against him. That's the message they're sending to cops out there. If you fuck up, we'll throw you under the bus
2) The few people remaining who do want to be cops don't bother to enforce the law against minorities and just become glorified reporters.
So then what happens? Obviously the murder rate in the minority communities skyrockets. So they need to hire more officers. So who steps in to fill the void left by good cops retiring? Antifa policing. Then we're in a world of shit because the Antifa goon squad SA will crack the skulls of anybody politically inconvenient to the Democrat establishment.

This is almost exactly what happened in Nazi Germany

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:44 am

What a faggot Greg Gutfeld turned out to be.

The women reacting to him have more balls. What a sissy bottom boy.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:12 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:24 pm

A cop saved a nigger from another nigger trying to stab her. Blacks blame the cops for using excessive force.

What if they only send out nigger cops to nigger crimes? Make it part of the emergency call protocol.
"Sir, can you please elaborate on the skin color of the assailant in question so we can dispatch the appropriate units?"
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:19 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:12 am
What if they only send out nigger cops to nigger crimes? Make it part of the emergency call protocol.
The media will just gloss over it. Remember, one of Chauvin's fellow officers was black. The other one was Asian, as is Chauvin's wife. They gloss over this because this conflicts with their attempts to frame this as a racist killing.
If a black cop lit up a black suspect the race of the officer would not be mentioned until after the city they live in had been burned down. Then they'd argue that the black cop suffered from internalised racism and it was the police force who made him a racist and trained him to kill his fellow blacks