Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:10 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:43 am
It doesn't matter how chad the Republican is, the institutions are completely corrupted. Look at the military, or the DOJ/FBI. Look at Wray, who says Antifa doesn't even exist. How are you going to crack down on Antifa when these are the people you have to rely on?

It will take more than eight years to fix corruption like this
I took a cue from Lindsay’s Liver and took a vacation to a lakeside cabin recently. Meanwhile all of the recent looter shooter shit was happening. I wanted to turn the truck back around and never come back, fuck this country.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 pm

Maybe the IRS will crucify her.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:38 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 pm
phpBB [video]

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:38 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:35 pm
phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:12 pm

I have a feeling this shit is gonna turn me into Old Blackpilled Man.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:34 pm

Old Chillpilled Man is the only way to respond to the world's craziness right now. Enjoy your life as much as you can until the civil war hits. Stockpile what you need but don't be a doomer about what might come.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:09 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:34 pm
Old Chillpilled Man is the only way to respond to the world's craziness right now. Enjoy your life as much as you can until the civil war hits. Stockpile what you need but don't be a doomer about what might come.
I like that advice rabid. I’ve been pretty relaxed for the most part regarding this stuff, I just shake my head every time I see looting or the scummy shit that people like memeology101 point out. I can’t do much about it, so I don’t take it too hard, and DHI is the pretty much only place that I see non local news. That’s why I’ll never fathom those people who live with the 24 hour news always on, that’s miserable. One of my old neighbors was like that.

Sure you can’t bury your head in the sand, but you can be reasonably prepared as you said and keep an eye out for trouble. I’ll just keep watching classic movies and tv, fishing, working, and enjoying life as best I can. Oh and laughing whenever Auli effs with Spoony.
Last edited by Old Black Man on Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:18 am

Just enjoy the looting and the woke corporations happily taking the losses and getting what they fucking deserve.

Heck you could put in a mask and join them. No one would know.

A big reason the Capital rioters are getting caught is because no masks were part of their protests. Make it real easy for the FBI to "enforce" the law and make themselves feel like heroes.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:29 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:18 am
A big reason the Capital rioters are getting caught is because no masks were part of their protests.
The reason the Capital rioters are getting caught is because the FBI is actually 'enforcing' the law against them. It doesn't matter if you wear a mask or not, the feds have IR technology that will see right through it and produce a match for facial recognition.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:44 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:18 am
Just enjoy the looting and the woke corporations happily taking the losses and getting what they fucking deserve.

Heck you could put in a mask and join them. No one would know.

A big reason the Capital rioters are getting caught is because no masks were part of their protests. Make it real easy for the FBI to "enforce" the law and make themselves feel like heroes.
Not gonna lie if I were anywhere near that shit I’d be tempted, I might as well get some gibs myself.