Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:00 pm

The media is being very quiet about this current round of Philly rioting, quite different from June when they were cheerleading it.
Is Spoony dead yet?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:09 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:00 pm
The media is being very quiet about this current round of Philly rioting, quite different from June when they were cheerleading it.
You just can't hide the wonton malice anymore. This is just pure nigger violence through and through.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:22 pm

GitGud wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:06 am
Why don't they try that shit in Houston Tx? I would love the new influx on Worldstar
Luckily, Houston is too sprawled out for any kind of real mass rioting. There are like three downtown areas, and when they do gather in the proper one the police just kind of push 'em out until they wander home. There are more Mexicans than joggers, too, so everyone is always really sleepy.

If reporters are getting attacked now, how long until we start seeing some of those smug white instigators getting spit-roasted live on the evening news?

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:19 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:02 am
You know goddamn well he isn't going to do anything, and The Don will cheer him on for it too. "We have to wait until a new AG gets sworn in!"

"We have to wait until the midterms!"

"We have to wait until the next Republican is in office!"

"We have to wait...."

"We have to wait...."
I know you're a worthless doomer faggot.
Okay ASS, I'll bite. Give me one example of Cheeto not being a soft faggot. Just one. He backs off on the "dreamers" because he's too soft. He never goes after anyone even related to THE SWAMP WHICH WE MUST DRAIN someday really soon! And Hildawg got away with every evil thing she did. Or do you count some childish shitposting on twitter as a punishment? Come on, nuthugger, defend your prince.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:27 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:09 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
You just can't hide the wonton malice anymore. This is just pure nigger violence through and through.
The levels of chimpout are so high and so disproportionate to the facts of the case that it's clear only malice is behind the looting and rioting. There is not even a shred of a moral argument to be made.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:25 pm
Okay ASS, I'll bite.
>ASS
>caring about Trump
>caring about anything other than girls with twenty inch monster cocks
>you
>being a wignat faggot

Do you even DHI?

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:52 pm

I've thought from the beginning that Trump was too soft on the riots. Especially the ones happening on federal property in Washington DC. I've never agreed with the idea that a strong reaction would hurt him with voters. Yes, David French would be outraged and the media would cry facism but they weren't on his side to begin with.

Anyway, no matter what happens next week there is no excuse to be soft on anything that happens in November or December.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:58 pm

The thin g is it is not the federal governments job to enforce State handling of these riots. Trump offered the national guard but the cucked mayors rejected those offers.

If I was Trump I would have said one thing during the debate when asked what he'd do about racial inequality I'd respond: Have you ever felt like you're being used? When your democratic leaders are using the worst of your community to destroy your cities just to spite me.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:19 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
They probably figured that every news report where they try to spin this as anything even close to "peaceful" equals more votes for Trump.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:19 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
They probably figured that every news report where they try to spin this as anything even close to "peaceful" equals more votes for Trump.
At least people can still use their "lying eyes". Some small spark of hope right there.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger