Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:38 pm

Now we know how they plan to raise test scores. The answer is always: black lives matter.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:57 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:10 pm
What a great irony that McCarthy would be proven right. What a world.
Because he knew about subversion and it made him paranoid. He knew they were doing it because the CIA was doing it too, but he went full retard with it and they used it against him for sympathy.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:01 pm

Maybe it could work. Niggers start to get uppity and you give them the pimp hand. How do you think they keep the bitches in line? :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:03 pm

Coming soon: The Hoes of Justice!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:37 am

This case disgusts me. Allegedly this guy was part native too, but white enough to be a sacrifice to the devils of BLM.

Here’s the pussified article, complete with factual errors and lies.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/omaha-ba ... found-dead
A local prosecutor quickly declared that the facts supported the self-defense scenario. But as community outrage mounted, a special prosecutor was appointed and a grand jury was convened.
Man that doesn’t sound authoritarian or anything...
Last week, after reviewing what the special prosecutor said was new evidence—including Gardner’s Facebook messages and cellphone content—charges were announced. “That evidence comes primarily from Jake Gardner himself,” the prosecutor, Fred Franklin, said then, without going into detail.
More vague bullshit.
Gardner left no note, his lawyers said, but right-wing commentators like Ann Coulter were quick to blame it on the Black Lives Matter movement—and conspiracy theories that it wasn’t a suicide were taking root on Twitter.

But Dornan said that Gardner had suffered two traumatic brain injuries during his tours in Iraq, and he noted that suicide rates are high among veterans. Gardner had courted controversy even before Scurlock’s death.

In 2016, he caused a furor when he wrote on Facebook that transgender women should have had their “appendage” removed if they want to use women’s bathrooms.

“I’m asking transgender folk to use the unisex... bathroom,” he told the Omaha World-Herald at the time. “I don’t think it’s a big ask.”
Lefties victim blaming. Of course it’s the military’s fault and not the anarchist monsters. Also he upset troons with a reasonable request so he got what he deserved.

This article is more accurate. Keep in mind these scumbags were attacking his father, and he fired warning shots in an attempt to disperse them. They also came to his place of business demanding blood, took down his gofundme pages, and doxed him and his son.
http://www.floppingaces.net/2020/09/21/ ... e-gardner/

People who are sick of this shit need to take up street justice en masse. When one person like him or based pedo killer kid defends themselves the mob things they can go after them, but if enough people at once fought back, they’d be a lot less ballsy.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:10 am

I know about the case case due to Dick Masterson being a bitch saying to run and not defend anything.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:25 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:37 am
This case disgusts me. Allegedly this guy was part native too, but white enough to be a sacrifice to the devils of BLM.

Here’s the pussified article, complete with factual errors and lies.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/omaha-ba ... found-dead
A local prosecutor quickly declared that the facts supported the self-defense scenario. But as community outrage mounted, a special prosecutor was appointed and a grand jury was convened.
Man that doesn’t sound authoritarian or anything...
Last week, after reviewing what the special prosecutor said was new evidence—including Gardner’s Facebook messages and cellphone content—charges were announced. “That evidence comes primarily from Jake Gardner himself,” the prosecutor, Fred Franklin, said then, without going into detail.
More vague bullshit.
Gardner left no note, his lawyers said, but right-wing commentators like Ann Coulter were quick to blame it on the Black Lives Matter movement—and conspiracy theories that it wasn’t a suicide were taking root on Twitter.

But Dornan said that Gardner had suffered two traumatic brain injuries during his tours in Iraq, and he noted that suicide rates are high among veterans. Gardner had courted controversy even before Scurlock’s death.

In 2016, he caused a furor when he wrote on Facebook that transgender women should have had their “appendage” removed if they want to use women’s bathrooms.

“I’m asking transgender folk to use the unisex... bathroom,” he told the Omaha World-Herald at the time. “I don’t think it’s a big ask.”
Lefties victim blaming. Of course it’s the military’s fault and not the anarchist monsters. Also he upset troons with a reasonable request so he got what he deserved.

This article is more accurate. Keep in mind these scumbags were attacking his father, and he fired warning shots in an attempt to disperse them. They also came to his place of business demanding blood, took down his gofundme pages, and doxed him and his son.
http://www.floppingaces.net/2020/09/21/ ... e-gardner/

People who are sick of this shit need to take up street justice en masse. When one person like him or based pedo killer kid defends themselves the mob things they can go after them, but if enough people at once fought back, they’d be a lot less ballsy.
I'm sure his family is comforted by that statue garden Cheeto is planning. Their son's murder by the state was just a single movie in the 4D chest master's grand plan to pwn the libs!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:35 pm

Mayor tried to save them from their own stupidity. If they want to get fucked up. That's on them.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:48 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:35 pm
Mayor tried to save them from their own stupidity.
Isn't this the dyke mayor who let CHAZ/CHOP go on until they actually threatened her safety? The only thing she's trying to save is her job.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:29 pm

The Summer of Love has now become the Fall of Seattle.
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:48 pm
Isn't this the dyke mayor who let CHAZ/CHOP go on until they actually threatened her safety? The only thing she's trying to save is her job.
Time for season 2 of CHOP/CHAZ. Season 1 was the breakout hit of the year.
I hope the writers bring back the warlord--he was my favorite.

Anyway, if I was cops, I'd look to get out with whatever severance I could. Don't wait to be defunded, just take whatever money you have and move. Speed along the defunding as quick as possible.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.