Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:08 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:06 pm
It's their loss, since watermelon is one of the best fruits to eat during summer.
A favorite during animu beach episodes.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:05 pm
>counterrevolutionary
That's one of them words only assholes use.
Communists dude. This reeks of them. The language is straight out of their play book. Demonize the opposition for things you yourself are causing.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

ban

Post by ban » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:48 pm
SpoilerShow
General Social Media Tips wrote:Do not use your social media page to discourage looting or “violent protest”. It’s counterrevolutionary to use your platform this way.
Best of "In Defense of Looting" wrote:For most of America’s history, one of the most righteous anti-white supremacist tactics available was looting.

The dominant media is itself a tool of white supremacy: it repeats what the police deliver nearly verbatim and uncritically, even when the police story changes upwards of nine times, as it has thus far in the Brown killing.

The media are more respectful to white serial killers and mass murderers than to unarmed black victims of murder.

However, in trying to correct this media image—in making a strong division between Good Protesters and Bad Rioters, or between ethical non-violence practitioners and supposedly violent looters—the narrative of the criminalization of black youth is reproduced.

In working to correct the white-supremacist media narrative we can end up reproducing police tactics of isolating the individuals who attack property at protests. Despite the fact that if it were not for those individuals the media might pay no attention at all. If protesters hadn’t looted and burnt down that QuikTrip on the second day of protests, would Ferguson be a point of worldwide attention?

In the 400 years of barbaric, white supremacist, colonial and genocidal history known as the United States, the civil rights movement stands out as a bright, beautiful, all-too-brief moment of hope and struggle.

However, why is it drilled into our heads, from grade school onward, in every single venue, by presidents, professors and police chiefs alike, that the civil rights movement was victorious because it was non-violent? Surely we should be suspicious of any narrative that the entire white establishment agrees is of the utmost importance.
So the civil rights movement failed because it wasn't violent, which is exactly what the white supremacists want so they can control the narrative. Or something.
>Counterrevolutionary

What the fuuuuuuuu...
Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:08 pm
People of color always sounded like colored to me, and now they’re finally saying it can’t be said? Soon the narrative will be “All whites must address their non white counterparts as supreme beings.”

Let the race war begin.
I didn't know Sam Raimi also posted in this thread

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:18 pm

I think it's time to establish watermelons as white supremacist fruits.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:20 pm

Sounds like Spike Lee joined too.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:04 pm

The race war, you say? Well, about that, I hope you're not expecting much from the Army...

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:21 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:49 am
This whole debacle has shown to me that there's no possibility of compromise, discussion or bargaining with shitlibs. It WILL come down to violent civil war.
Will it? The West is far too cucked for a civil war.

Once this eventually dies down, political correctness will be worse than ever (just imagine that!)

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:33 pm

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge ... 3e7f7.html

Figures they protested down here but no chick(en)s were harmed.

And also: https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/3127162001
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:41 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:04 pm
The race war, you say? Well, about that, I hope you're not expecting much from the Army...
You'd think the US Army would be experts at gunning down non-white people.
So that Twin Peaks will get looted next :lol: ?
"If you have the wrong opinion, you don't deserve to watch my movies."

Ok honorary IN.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:45 pm

Sorry about the double post, but I got into an arguement about the moral of letting Floyd suffer like that. The person says that he shouldn't have gone out that way, which I agree with somewhat, but then it goes straight into People "victim blaming" him because of his past deeds, which I didn't agree with. Both are scumbags who shouldn't have a job protecting and serving.
da PAC Nigguh wrote: