Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:20 pm

I really don't like watermelon, at least by itself. Maybe as a candy or a drink, but there are other things I prefer more than fucking watermelon. Like chicken :lol:

Also what I said about Floyd is already outdated with all the stuff coming out about him. He was a doped up criminal. Thought people were going about the protest the wrong way, which is somewhat true, but if you look at the fact that you need violence to combat violence it's understandable, but this guy was a nothing.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:36 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:46 pm
I never understood that, like at any time. White is not a color? Why African American? Didn't come from there, neither have my parents nor their parents.

Fucking faggots gotta always suck BBC.
You can blame comedian Paul Mooney for that. "All life comes from Africa/ I'm a stolen African/we wazkangs sheeeeeeeit."
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:38 pm

Welcome to June. Didn't he say the Jews were slaves to Africans during the pyramid era?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

ban

Post by ban » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:41 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:20 pm
I really don't like watermelon, at least by itself. Maybe as a candy or a drink, but there are other things I prefer more than fucking watermelon. Like chicken :lol:
Now that'scheating, everybody loves chicken. :lol: If you ever get the chance though, try eating watermellon with cypriot halloumi :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloumi

Apparently it's so finger-licking good as a combination that you won't notice you're eating it along with a healthy serving of freshly murdered-by-stoning pidgeons from your local rooftop. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:46 pm

I think the reason darkies got associated with watermelons is because a white guy saw a black guy eat a watermelon a little too autistically. Whitey laughed really hard and gave him shit, blackie Lawless chimped out and whitey just went with it. It was the 19th century version of Maddox getting upset over cuck.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:48 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:01 pm
I don't care about the doc that much. It's their typical nonsense. Only part that was funny was don't donate to any fundraisers hosted by Shaun King. :lol:
What in the actual fuuu...
SpoilerShow
General Social Media Tips wrote:Do not use your social media page to discourage looting or “violent protest”. It’s counterrevolutionary to use your platform this way.
Best of "In Defense of Looting" wrote:For most of America’s history, one of the most righteous anti-white supremacist tactics available was looting.

The dominant media is itself a tool of white supremacy: it repeats what the police deliver nearly verbatim and uncritically, even when the police story changes upwards of nine times, as it has thus far in the Brown killing.

The media are more respectful to white serial killers and mass murderers than to unarmed black victims of murder.

However, in trying to correct this media image—in making a strong division between Good Protesters and Bad Rioters, or between ethical non-violence practitioners and supposedly violent looters—the narrative of the criminalization of black youth is reproduced.

In working to correct the white-supremacist media narrative we can end up reproducing police tactics of isolating the individuals who attack property at protests. Despite the fact that if it were not for those individuals the media might pay no attention at all. If protesters hadn’t looted and burnt down that QuikTrip on the second day of protests, would Ferguson be a point of worldwide attention?

In the 400 years of barbaric, white supremacist, colonial and genocidal history known as the United States, the civil rights movement stands out as a bright, beautiful, all-too-brief moment of hope and struggle.

However, why is it drilled into our heads, from grade school onward, in every single venue, by presidents, professors and police chiefs alike, that the civil rights movement was victorious because it was non-violent? Surely we should be suspicious of any narrative that the entire white establishment agrees is of the utmost importance.
So the civil rights movement failed because it wasn't violent, which is exactly what the white supremacists want so they can control the narrative. Or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:05 pm

>counterrevolutionary
That's one of them words only assholes use.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:06 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:40 pm
I'm starting to think niggers actually hate watermelons and that the stereotype was just created to mess with them. Moe doesn't like them either. Prove my theory wrong. :lol:
It's their loss, since watermelon is one of the best fruits to eat during summer.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:07 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:06 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:40 pm
I'm starting to think niggers actually hate watermelons and that the stereotype was just created to mess with them. Moe doesn't like them either. Prove my theory wrong. :lol:
It's their loss, since watermelon is one of the best fruits to eat during summer.

When I had the flu 5 years ago, only thing I could eat was slices watermelon on the second and third day.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:08 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:47 pm
It doesn't affect me much. I ALWAYS said "black", even when it wasn't PC.
People of color always sounded like colored to me, and now they’re finally saying it can’t be said? Soon the narrative will be “All whites must address their non white counterparts as supreme beings.”

Let the race war begin.