RIP FRANCE

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: RIP FRANCE

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat May 13, 2017 7:58 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 4:13 am
But just because Bush sucked, people shouldn't have forgotten/ignored all the terrorist attacks. The idiots thought Obama was a magical negro that would somehow pacify the Muslims by being their buddies.

Ignoring the Muslim problem won't make it go away. When you do that, you get ISIS.
They shouldn't have. But you have to consider the climate at the time. 9/11 was six or seven years ago at that point. There was never an attack of that scale on American soil since. Meanwhile you had the war on Iraq, which was costing America lots of money without achieving any real result. You had the Financial Crisis and the recession which started around 2007. You had a President who was essentially neglecting problems at home for his pointless war abroad. People had enough. It's really easy for people to lose sight of terrorists and threats to American soil when the terrorists aren't knocking down their buildings any more and the war that was supposed to take care of them didn't have any appreciable effect on terrorism and instead just made it easier for terrorists to disappear.

Bottom line, the Obama situation and the France situation aren't really comparable. Especially since George Bush got re-elected essentially off the back of 9/11.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 3:55 pm
I feel like the job of President attracts narcissistic sociopaths.
Well, sociopaths often think very highly of themselves. You'd have to think very highly of yourself to think that not only could you run a country but that people would want you to run the country. So yes, you would be correct. Hillary Clinton in particular is a textbook sociopath.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 4:54 pm
Same as Islamists. They have god on their side and everything they do is just. At least that's what they believe.
>Implying Killary believes in God
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 13, 2017 8:14 pm

God is just a social construct, anyways.

And Hillary would believe in anything if it meant a net-gain in votes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 13, 2017 8:22 pm

Hillary is just clueless but she does have a cult around her. Well-paid people who told her for years that he shit doesn't stink, she can do no wrong and that she is exactly the person who is needed right now. Just look at how badly she took the L from Obongo and the one from Trump.

You know those Aikido guys? This "martial art" where they just wave away attackers in their dojo? So there was this Aikido master, 65yrs old. He had a fight with some MMA dude for $5k. Got punched in the face, couldn't believe his ki energy shit didn't work. Couldn't believe he was actually hit. His students, who have all seen that the shit just doesn't work, later claimed the fighter magically blocked his ki.
Hillary is that master. Just look at how her entire crowd STILL just can't fucking believe she lost. It can not be what must not be. When you've got a staff in the hundreds telling you that what you did was the right thing to do, you'll likely believe it too. Especially when you want to believe it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat May 13, 2017 8:24 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 8:14 pm
And Hillary would believe in anything if it meant a net-gain in votes.
Correction: Hillary would say she believes in anything if it meant a net-gain in votes
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 13, 2017 8:27 pm

That's the same thing for her.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 13, 2017 8:47 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 4:54 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 3:55 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 1:43 pm
To do what his daddy couldn't - take Saddam down. All his staff was his father's staff too. They just wanted another try and 9/11 was as good a reason as any.
I honestly don't know how people like Bush and Hillary live with themselves after all the deaths they've caused. I feel like the job of President attracts narcissistic sociopaths.
Same as Islamists. They have god on their side and everything they do is just. At least that's what they believe.
It's this + utter confidence in themselves and certainty that they were right. It doesn't hurt when you get a shitload of fan letters and support telling you your every fart was blessed by God.

In his mind, taking down one tinpot dictator in a dustbin shithole was worth the trade of however many American lives and millions/billions of US dollarinos.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Ya Amber Heard Me?!

Post by Ya Amber Heard Me?! » Sat May 13, 2017 8:50 pm

Aikido is about breaking arms in a dress, not magic chi zapping! Stop besmirching Steven Seagal!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Ya Amber Heard Me?! wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 8:50 pm
Aikido is about breaking arms in a dress, not magic chi zapping! Stop besmirching Steven Seagal!
Effectively, it's the same thing. Between Yellow Bamboo, Aikido and EFO I lose track which specific bullshit is which.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 13, 2017 8:54 pm

Ya Amber Heard Me?! wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 8:50 pm
Don't be silly. Steven focuses his ki internally. That's why he's become so fat.
-Yours Truly

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat May 13, 2017 9:02 pm

Is it also why he goes straight-to-cable?
Kugelfisch wrote: