RIP FRANCE

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Auli

RIP FRANCE

Post by Auli » Sun May 07, 2017 6:54 pm

So... now we will see what will happen when you elect a guy who says your country has no culture worthy of saving and that the country's citizens should just stfu and live with everyday terrorism.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Cuckara

Re: RIP FRANCE

Post by Cuckara » Sun May 07, 2017 7:39 pm

Rest in peace, frogs.

Ya Amber Heard Me?!

Post by Ya Amber Heard Me?! » Sun May 07, 2017 8:17 pm

Not shocked at all. Those fags gleefully surrendered to Hitler and killed Amercans in Africa. Why the fuck would they become good people now?

We'll always have Coralie Gengenbach and Vivienne Fovea to fap too. The terrorists can't take that away.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun May 07, 2017 11:17 pm

Auli wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 6:54 pm
So... now we will see what will happen when you elect a guy who says your country has no culture worthy of saving and that the country's citizens should just stfu and live with everyday terrorism.
A candidate says that and they vote for him? Just like Merkel, they elect someone who clearly hates their country.

If he is going to fuck the country up as much as he says he is, then he will lose the next election. He seems hell bent on turning France into Sweden, and the French just gave up like they always do.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Sun May 07, 2017 11:26 pm

Auli wrote:
Weird. I didn't know the Mayor of London got elected.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon May 08, 2017 12:18 am

Auli wrote:
So... now we will see what will happen when you elect a guy who says your country has no culture worthy of saving
Thing is, he's right. If this is how they respond to possibly the worst terrorist attacks we've seen in Europe for a while and the worst attacks on France since the war, then yes, they don't have anything worth preserving. They think that by voting for Macron (or rather, against Le Pen) they're not giving into fear, but that's exactly what they've done. They've given so deeply that they have mass Stockholm Syndrome.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Seele

Post by Seele » Mon May 08, 2017 12:47 am

The French continue to demonstrate that they're among the most cowardly Europeans in the continent's history.

It wouldn't surprise me if he somehow gets reelected, and even if he loses in the next one, they'll pick another liberal who has the same traitorous ideals as him or a neocon instead.

Seriously, why does France even bother to exist as a nation anymore?
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 08, 2017 1:17 am

The French saw a guy that was 17 when he met his wife, who was 41 at that time, and thought "Yeah, that's a well-balanced lad we want to govern us!".
The indoctrination in Europe runs so fucking deep it's going to take another decade for any change to happen.
Poonoo wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 11:17 pm
Just like Merkel, they elect someone who clearly hates their country.
Not that I think the next vote is going to have a reasonable result, because it won't as Merkel or Schulz are literally the only choices available, but she wasn't voted into office during the whole rapefugee stuff. She was already in office. What are you going to do when you just voted somebody and they then do shit like that? Impeach them? What if all other parties share her dipshit opinion? That's the situation here.
Nothing short of a putsch will solve this situation and that won't happen.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon May 08, 2017 2:17 am

Seele wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 12:47 am
It wouldn't surprise me if he somehow gets reelected, and even if he loses in the next one, they'll pick another liberal who has the same traitorous ideals as him or a neocon instead.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 1:17 am
The French saw a guy that was 17 when he met his wife, who was 41 at that time, and thought "Yeah, that's a well-balanced lad we want to govern us!".
The indoctrination in Europe runs so fucking deep it's going to take another decade for any change to happen.
I read an article that basically said the French have no idea who Macron is, what his policies or what his politics are. They just voted for him because he's not Le Pen
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 08, 2017 3:41 am

Wouldn't surprise me. MSM says LePen is literally Hitler 2.0 so it must be true.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!