Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Guest

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:18 pm

Nobue wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:13 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:21 am


I think we just found one of DHI's guests.
Does anybody actually get off to ASMR, or is it just a more pretentious version of being totally bi?
I'll pound off to Gibi and Lasmren on mute. ASMR is a chick thing.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 23745
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:27 pm
whats with these fucken wierdos?
Sounds like strawman headline to me.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:01 am



So much for her being based. Can't wait for her nudes to leak.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 12747
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:46 am

Trusting women was your first mistake anon.
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
Guest

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:10 am

WTF, she disabled playback. I'm telling you, the ASMR crowd is monitoring DHI.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 13743
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:51 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:01 am


So much for her being based. Can't wait for her nudes to leak.
Punk Peach
1 day ago
Despite being out to close friends for around 8 years and out to everyone else for nearly 3 years I still have a lot of internalized homophobia. Most days I’m proudly bisexual but some days are extremely hard to accept myself and how I love. This video will be extremely helpful for the bad days, thank you for including all of us rainbow friends on your channel ❤️🌈
What the fuck is this comment even. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

Dehbashi
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:48 am

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:05 pm

That she knows she got problems and homosexuality isn't right but she doesn't want to admit it. :lol:

Dehbashi
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:48 am

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:14 pm


User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 23745
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:33 pm

Curious to see how a "person who produces sperm" would "chest-feed" a "person who is still growing". It'll probably involve on fo the "outer parts" for "transferring of milky-white fluids".

Can't really see this shit take off outside of the inner circles of autism. All these stunning and brave new words are stupid, needlessly vague, and actively hateful towards humans
Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:05 pm
That she knows she got problems and homosexuality isn't right but she doesn't want to admit it. :lol:
Must be some new coping mechanic. You're feeling shit because you've wasted your life and are surrounded by idiots? Probably internalized whateverthefuck, don't worry!

And I suppose the 50% fell victim to internalized transphobia.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7505
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by CIANigger » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:49 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:33 pm
Curious to see how a "person who produces sperm" would "chest-feed" a "person who is still growing". It'll probably involve on fo the "outer parts" for "transferring of milky-white fluids".

Can't really see this shit take off outside of the inner circles of autism. All these stunning and brave new words are stupid, needlessly vague, and actively hateful towards humans
Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:05 pm
That she knows she got problems and homosexuality isn't right but she doesn't want to admit it. :lol:
Must be some new coping mechanic. You're feeling shit because you've wasted your life and are surrounded by idiots? Probably internalized whateverthefuck, don't worry!

And I suppose the 50% fell victim to internalized transphobia.
How quickly everyone forgets that the Left owns the majority of academia. This shit will be rammed down children's throats, literally and figuratively, by the Commies. You're banking on normies waking up before it happens.
Signature | *Laughs* It's a joke. It's all a fucking joke.Show
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests