Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:04 am

Oh no, there's no democratic way back. It has to get well worse. There won't be a non-violent way back to a reasonable society.
Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:55 am
Movie's ten years old
Exactly. Are you telling me it's plausible or reasonable to watch kiddie shit at age 30?
SpoilerShow
Psalm 137:9

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:17 am

Soyfags have major arrested development but even the ones that don't might conceivably go watch it with their kids

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:18 am

Scat Pilgrim is for manchildren, not actual children.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:23 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:02 am
I hear a lot of copers saying that the harder left we go, the harder right the backswing will be.

I don't see it. We've been getting progressively more liberal for 70 years. There aren't any major right-wing parties in the West. UK and American cuckservatives don't count.
I don't how you can argue against this when it's literally what's happened over the entire course of human history.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:49 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:18 am
Yes, agreed.
Some of my friends told me it was great, so I borrowed the DVD. It was not.

Like I said, if it had come out in the 90s, maybe I would think differently. A movie with the premise, "OMG! It's like a video game" might have been novel then.

There's a reason the movie flopped. Ultimately, all the characters were smug and unlikable. There was no reason to care about the protagonist or his slut love interest.
CURRENTLY BLOCKED BY: Nostalgia Chick, Todd in the Shadows, JesuOtaku, Linkara, MarzGurl, DC Douglas, Spoony, Suede

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:21 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:49 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:18 am
Yes, agreed.
Some of my friends told me it was great, so I borrowed the DVD. It was not.

Like I said, if it had come out in the 90s, maybe I would think differently. A movie with the premise, "OMG! It's like a video game" might have been novel then.

There's a reason the movie flopped. Ultimately, all the characters were smug and unlikable. There was no reason to care about the protagonist or his slut love interest.
It gets even better. Reading the wiki article about Rainbow-Colored Hair Cunt is quite enlightening.
About her first ex wrote:Ramona Flowers and he dated for only a week and a half, during which Ramona pretty much used Matthew and his mystical powers to ward off flocks of jocks interested in her. She dated Matthew, according to her own story, because he was the only non-white and non-jock kid at her school.
Translation: what you get when you cross Movieblob and Lindsay Ellis. Also, notice the My Immortal-tier of "oh my god i'm so popular i have flocks of men attracted to me" bullshit. Ranma 1/2 is still the only piece of fiction where this shit was properly portrayed (as a farse).
Still about Brown Evil Ex wrote:Ramona states that "[They] only kissed once."
Yeah, right.

The rest is similarly cliched and tired, it's almost fascinating. The fact that shit like this ever went to the mainstream is baffling. I could see why shit like Twilight succeeded for a while, since it hit home with it's target demographic of obnoxious preteen girls and middle-aged soccer moms (the only two demographics stupid enough to shlick to the idea of romancing magical boys). But THIS? Who it appeals to? I supposed there must be a cross-section of the incel demographic who fawns to the idea of a danger-haired, "bi-curious" basic bitch, race-traitor cunt with daddy issues girlfriend, but... are they that numerous? If they are, and they caused the movie to flop, could it be the reason why the Jews declared a bagel-flavored fatwa on incels? I wonder.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:59 pm

I am still surprised that you guys are still talking about this overrated piece of garbage. But like you guys said only retards liked it and try to say that no one else got it. People got it all right. That the story is fucking retarded. :lol:

CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter

Post by CIANigger » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:57 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:59 pm
I am still surprised that you guys are still talking about this overrated piece of garbage. But like you guys said only retards liked it and try to say that no one else got it. People got it all right. That the story is fucking retarded. :lol:
Yeah but it's layers of retardation.
Signature | *Laughs* It's a joke. It's all a fucking joke.Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:16 pm

Which is worse: Scott Victim or Ready Beta One :thinking: ?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:38 pm

I supposed RPO is worse because Scott Cuckling at least seems to have some originality. RPO is just "1980 References: The Movie".