Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 23745
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:21 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:59 pm
But yes, I wondered WTF the main character saw in such damaged good. Red flags abound.
The general premise is really like a romcom. The rival always has to be an abusive monster to make the loser protagonist look like the better choice. This comic uses multiple rivals without once considering the implications for the protagonist's object of desire.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4481
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: W. WA, USA

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:36 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:21 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:59 pm
But yes, I wondered WTF the main character saw in such damaged good. Red flags abound.
The general premise is really like a romcom. The rival always has to be an abusive monster to make the loser protagonist look like the better choice. This comic uses multiple rivals without once considering the implications for the protagonist's object of desire.
I really didn't like the Scott Pilgrim movie, for many reasons. I wondered if the movie had come out in the 90s, would I have liked it better? Many of my friends liked it, but I just couldn't buy the premise.
CURRENTLY BLOCKED BY: Nostalgia Chick, Todd in the Shadows, JesuOtaku, Linkara, MarzGurl, DC Douglas, Spoony, Suede

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 12747
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:49 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:33 am

The point she was making is that big budget pro esports is white and racist while the FGC isn't. Autism cat fails again.
>reading all that shit
>not jumping to conclusions


Thanks bossnoo.
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
Dingus Bajingus
Posts: 706
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:06 pm
Location: Burgerland

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:30 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:36 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:21 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:59 pm
But yes, I wondered WTF the main character saw in such damaged good. Red flags abound.
The general premise is really like a romcom. The rival always has to be an abusive monster to make the loser protagonist look like the better choice. This comic uses multiple rivals without once considering the implications for the protagonist's object of desire.
I really didn't like the Scott Pilgrim movie, for many reasons. I wondered if the movie had come out in the 90s, would I have liked it better? Many of my friends liked it, but I just couldn't buy the premise.
Scott Pilgrim is trash garbage. It's webcomic-tier vidya humor, shit that was played out back in the very early aughts, if not before.
>lol they beat him up so bad he turned into coins, it's like a video game do you get it
>look haha i got points and an extra life like a video game haha DO YOU GET IT

And all of that wrapped around some YA pigshit about the late-teens-early-20s Canadian dating scene? Yeah, miss me with that shit, thanks. I'll never understand why so many people liked it, especially since a good chunk of the same crowd would roll their eyes at the exact fucking same style of "lol vidya mechanics are not like real life!!!1" humor in any other context.

User avatar
Moe Bitches
Posts: 2302
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 am
Location: Hell on Earth
Contact:

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:36 pm

I mean it came out during the random era, so Newgrounds and Invader Zim's Gir and all that.
"I just feel that stating an obvious joke could get tired sometimes so I try to make something else out of it to the point where it's not a joke, rendering it not funny. It is no joke to be blind/seeing nothing but darkness."

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 28704
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:37 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:36 pm
Many of my friends liked it, but I just couldn't buy the premise.
How the fuck did that happen? You're older than me by no trivial margin and I was already way too old for it and not even friends a decade younger than me have ever come into contact with it.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Guest

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:48 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:37 am
How the fuck did that happen?
He's from Seattle and many of his friends, by his own admission, are total soyfags. Of course they liked it

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 28704
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:53 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:48 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:37 am
How the fuck did that happen?
He's from Seattle and many of his friends, by his own admission, are total soyfags. Of course they liked it
But he's 40 or something.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Guest

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:55 am

Movie's ten years old

User avatar
Guest

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:02 am

I hear a lot of copers saying that the harder left we go, the harder right the backswing will be.

I don't see it. We've been getting progressively more liberal for 70 years. There aren't any major right-wing parties in the West. UK and American cuckservatives don't count.

It might happen but not in my lifetime.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests